“Mmmmm worth the calories!!!”
Review of Nitrogenie

Nitrogenie
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Indooroopilly
Reviewed 16 July 2016

Girls if you are going to have something naughty make sure it's the best! Amazing ice-cream and lots of flavours made right in front of you - worth the calories!

Reviewed 23 May 2016

We'd been to dinner nearby. We were all full. Very, very FULL. But one of our family just had to try this dessert and LOVED it.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

I am going to have to go back and try every flavour I think! Called in here this arvo as my wife and I were curious to see what this place did. I tried the Nutella Ella Ella ice cream while my wife had the Lemon Meringe which was presented awesomely. Both tasted really good, it's fun to watch your ice cream getting made by the liquid nitrogen too - must try!

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

The best ice cream I've ever tried.

Fun and interesting to watch it get made with your own eyes.

Soo many yummy flavours to pick from...

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Have stopped by here a couple of times before or after catching a movie and all I can say is YUM YUM YUM!!!! My definite favourite is the salty caramel popcorn.