“Wifi Hotspot Device”

Iceland Camping Equipment
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The pickup and dropoff of the device was a quick and smooth process. The device itself was reliable.

1  Thank CrazyPeanut1
in 11 reviews
"charger"
"4gb"

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great experience with Iceland Camping Equipment. I was able to pick up and return our wifi hotspot device with ease! Wifi was fast and reliable. When I thought I had issues with setting up the device, the staff were readily available. Would definitely recommend Iceland Camping Equipment to friends who are visiting Iceland!

1  Thank beehannah
Reviewed 29 March 2018

These people were very accommodating with our plans to go tenting around the ring road in late march. The tent held up well, the equipment was good and everything worked fine. My only comment is that they rent a hoop style tent which requires the stakes to be securely put all the way in the ground to ensure it stays up in the winter winds. If you are coming in the winter, be sure to get a mallet for the stakes.

1  Thank kristopherlpedigo
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I stumbled across this company by watching an Iceland Travel Vlog and the Vlogger had rented camping equipment and I thought what a fantastic idea, so I took a peek at their website and equipment.
As we were travelling with hand luggage only, we decided to hire a thermos flask, travel mugs and a cooler box which meant that we were able to take out our own picnic whilst exploring the Golden Circle and saving ourselves a few Kronas on hot drinks and food.
We also hired one of the Go Pro's,which quite honestly is the best thing I've spent money on in a long time!! Being able to hire the GoPro and film our adventures in Iceland was fantastic and I am so glad I discovered this company. We also loved the ease of picking up and dropping off the equipment, with our PIN in the secret little side room.
We will definitely be hiring again when we return to Iceland and will highly recommend!!

1  Thank Alison5Marc