“Great Pizza in Iceland!”

Kebab husid, Grensasvegur
Ranked #281 of 573 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Reviewed 19 February 2018

We were walking around downtown Reykjavik and the sign for Pizza hit us both at the same time. we have to try this - and it was excellent pizza - I wouldn't have thought! The service was - atmosphere reminded me of a typical pizzeria. I have to say though - as most things are expensive in Iceland - we split a small pizza, I had a beer and she had a coke and the bill was $40 US - So I was not surprised! But all in all we loved it!

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Awesome Pizza! I tried a couple of different pizza places in the city and this was by far the best. The crust was awesome, ingredients were fresh and it was cooked perfectly. I wish I had pizza like this in my home town. The staff were super nice and service was quick. A great place to try if you like wood fired pizza

Reviewed 6 February 2018

So, we went here eating lunch and ended up ordering pizza. It was really good and the crust was just perfect. Good have had some sort of dressing. I like my pizza with some garlicsauce. Anywhos, we ate up everything and decided to order melted chokolate cake with icecream and it was so good. Exactly like those you get on fancy restaurants. Would recommend.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Stopped here for a quick snacking after a long day of walking around the city and found it to be a great little place.

The seafood pizza is excellent, very generously portioned and its great to be able to wash it down with a cold beer also.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

I have to say that this was the best fish and chips I’ve ever had! And that’s coming from someone who lives in The Pacific Northwest US. I grew up being spoiled with FRESH salmon — solid fish that didn’t SMELL FISHY (bad sign to be able to smell it before you eat it IMHO). This was fresh, hot, tasty, and no upset tummy afterward! Good job!

Date of visit: December 2017