“Easy with Decent Food”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Háaleiti
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We ate here twice during our week in Reykjavik owing to the fact that it was across from the hotel and the food was good. I had a smoked salmon pasta one night and a pepperoni pizza the second visit. I'm always a little apprehensive ordering Italian food in northern Europe but it was quite good both evenings. My travel partners who are much pickier about food thought it was quite good as well. The service ranged from a bit scattered to quite good but the waits for food were quite reasonable. If you are looking for Italian food in Reykjavik and are in the neighborhood, I would give this place a try.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Old restaurant in Reykjavik. Has pizzas and pastas.
Plain and simple I would say. If you are looking for a special food experience in Iceland, I would recommend another place.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Hubby and I tried this restaurant for lunch after walking around Reykjavik on a walking tour. We really enjoyed it. Hubby had the Margherita pizza (interesting to note they use oregano instead of basil and a cheese mix instead of pure mozzarella). He said it was delicious! I had the Spaghetti Carbonara - also wonderful! They make the pizza right adjacent to the dining room so it's lunch and a show! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Nice venue and good food, very funny and multi language waitress. We ate there real Italian pizze although prepared by a Spanish pizzaiolo.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Oldest Italian restaurant in Reykjavik, should be good. The service was a little slow and forgot our drinks the first time. The pizza's were OK, but not great. The 'four cheeses' was good, but the margerita, a good quality meter for a restaurant, was not received so well.