Open today: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
So Cool!

Our photo shoot with Gus was fantastic! The photos turned out so cool, we had trouble deciding... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
UTZ
MISSOURI
Viking Portraits

This was one of the highlights of our trip. I highly recommend the experience... because it is an... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from USD 99.90
from USD 136.90
from USD 270.00
More Info
All reviews photo shoot great souvenir high resolution photos turned out great talented photographer great fun excellent photographer chain mail game of thrones fun experience amazing photos great shots photos taken a lot of fun iceland trip amazing experience visiting reykjavik
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Amazing experience with the 4 of us at Mink Studio. The details of the armor and weapons were amazing and the photos were astonishing. The pictures we have from this studio will be with us forever and will allow us to recall our time in Iceland and as a 'Viking' :) Highly recommend this if your in Reykjavik as it is located centrally downtown not far from the Cathedral.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I stumbled upon these posters in downtown Reykjavík and entered their studio. There, I met Carla and Gustavo who are some of the nicest person I met during my trip. They've been very kind giving me a lot of information about their services and even a few tips for my trip.

I booked a photo shoot with them and the pictures were just amazing! Having to select only 6 of these was really hard, I recommend going for more. This was a really good experience from the start and I recommend it to everyone!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018

I visited Iceland last week and I just had to get my Viking portrait taken.
The Mink team was super quick to respond to me and schedule a time for my shoot.

Once I got there I had such a great time! The staff was super friendly, the outfits and accessories were amazing and my pictures turned out so great.

I could not be more please. Worth every penny.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

My partner and I are doing Ring Road. We flew into KEF and stopped here after picking up our camper van for the next 8 days. This was our first stop and it felt like the perfect omen for a great trip. We happened to see the sign from the road and love these type of dress up picture studios, but never experienced one like this. This place is so Viking authentic, there's pics of actors from the show Viking and on set pics of Game of Thrones where the owner (and store photographer), Guðmann worked. The costumes are beautiful and varied. They also sell cool jewelery, candles and shoes. It's fun, educational, and easy. It's a full-on but quick photoshoot. We posted for several solo pics and together. Then Guðmann emailed us all the pics to go thru at our own leisure. They were all so gorgeous (and I wasn't feeling my best today). Do it.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Truly the highlight of our trip to Iceland! The whole adventure was absolutely wonderful. Definitely a must do. So much fun. What a great lifelong memory!