Open today: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
So Cool!

Our photo shoot with Gus was fantastic! The photos turned out so cool, we had trouble deciding... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
UTZ
MISSOURI
Viking Portraits

This was one of the highlights of our trip. I highly recommend the experience... because it is an... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ngbarfield
Thomasville, Georgia

Recommended experiences in and around Reykjavik
from USD 104.70
from USD 47.20
from USD 27.60
from USD 32.20
More Info
All reviews photo shoot great souvenir high resolution photos turned out great talented photographer great fun excellent photographer chain mail game of thrones fun experience amazing photos great shots photos taken a lot of fun iceland trip amazing experience visiting reykjavik
Reviewed 10 May 2018

The photoshooting is one of the things "you have to do" in Reyjavik, absolutely great, fun and a totally different experience, I was ther the second time and next year do it again, especially with other clothing :)

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 10 May 2018

A cousin and I are visiting Iceland and came upon Mink Viking Portrait studio by chance as we walked by the studio and saw pictures outside of the studio building. Having our pictures taken at Mink Viking Portrait studio is one of the highlights of my time in Iceland. Gudmann was professional, taught us a lot about Vikings and the Vikings culture, as well as he took some of the most awesome pictures I have ever had taken (and I'm a photographer and very critical of people taking my pictures). If you're in Reykjavik, I would highly recommend visiting Mink Viking Portrait studio to have a wonderful memento of your visit to Iceland. I guarantee that your time at Mink Viking Portrait studio will be enjoyable, educational and you will be glad to have your Viking portrait taken. Gudmann is a great artist who knows his craft and his love of Vikings and photography are very noticeable. Don't forget to book Mink Viking Portrait studio on your next visit to Reykjavik!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

We just happened by the Mink Studio and the photos from prior shoots, displayed at street level caught my eye. We climbed the spiral stairs to the studio on the 2nd floor. The idea of assuming the persona of my Viking ancestors spoke to me (and amused me too!). Mink's photographer was great - not only in taking great photos but also in explaining the "gear" and comfortably directing me in order to get the best photos possible. Carla, who assisted, was good to work with too.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Really unique experience! The staff were amazing too and we had a great conversation! The equipment is all genuine and adds that originality to the images.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We had our Viking portrait session on our last day of our Iceland trip and it was the perfect way to end it. The photographer is great at getting your inner Viking out and did a terrific job with the photos. Great memories to last a lifetime!

Date of experience: April 2018