Open today: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Super fun, informative photoshoot

Gustavo was so fun to work with! Got to dress up, talk Vikings and Icelandic history, and get... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Sage D
Santa Clara, California
via mobile
Unique, fun and unforgettable experience!

Highly recommend this ... I went with my 12 year old daughter who is still talking about the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from USD 156.90
from USD 119.70
from USD 98.60
More Info
All reviews photo shoot high resolution great fun talented photographer great souvenir game of thrones photos turned out great chain mail dressing up excellent photographer photos taken great shots fun experience amazing photos a lot of fun whole process iceland trip
Reviewed 10 May 2018

A cousin and I are visiting Iceland and came upon Mink Viking Portrait studio by chance as we walked by the studio and saw pictures outside of the studio building. Having our pictures taken at Mink Viking Portrait studio is one of the highlights of my time in Iceland. Gudmann was professional, taught us a lot about Vikings and the Vikings culture, as well as he took some of the most awesome pictures I have ever had taken (and I'm a photographer and very critical of people taking my pictures). If you're in Reykjavik, I would highly recommend visiting Mink Viking Portrait studio to have a wonderful memento of your visit to Iceland. I guarantee that your time at Mink Viking Portrait studio will be enjoyable, educational and you will be glad to have your Viking portrait taken. Gudmann is a great artist who knows his craft and his love of Vikings and photography are very noticeable. Don't forget to book Mink Viking Portrait studio on your next visit to Reykjavik!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

We just happened by the Mink Studio and the photos from prior shoots, displayed at street level caught my eye. We climbed the spiral stairs to the studio on the 2nd floor. The idea of assuming the persona of my Viking ancestors spoke to me (and amused me too!). Mink's photographer was great - not only in taking great photos but also in explaining the "gear" and comfortably directing me in order to get the best photos possible. Carla, who assisted, was good to work with too.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Really unique experience! The staff were amazing too and we had a great conversation! The equipment is all genuine and adds that originality to the images.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We had our Viking portrait session on our last day of our Iceland trip and it was the perfect way to end it. The photographer is great at getting your inner Viking out and did a terrific job with the photos. Great memories to last a lifetime!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

It's fun to get dressed up in authentic Viking clothing, and it's even better to get a bunch of incredible photos to keep. The photographer teaches you about the clothing and armor they wore, the weapons they use, and makes you feel totally at ease.