“Spicy vegan!”

Lemon
Ranked #120 of 565 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Cuisines: European, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Lemon offers fresh and juicy food, prepared on location from the best possible ingredients. This is our mantra! Fresh gourmet food and a unique atmosphere is our passion. We want you to feel good and relaxed in our cool & comfortable locations and even get your groove on to our music specially selected by our music director, DJ Margeir, Icelands #1 DJ. Lemon you get the freshest juices and gourmet sandwiches...But also an incredibly healthy oatmeal porridge, fantastic salads, greek yoghurt, fruits-in-a-box and more.
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in while walking around Reykjavik, the Spicy vegan sandwich was yummy especially after a week of other great Icelandic foods like lamb and fish.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Great 2 for 1 special after 4pm. Went back every day i was in the area. Delicious juices and sandwiches. Best deal around considering everything else is so expensive.

1  Thank bir52292
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I had checked out this place before our trip and we had an added bonus that we found a coupon 2 for 1 for it. They do offer special Happy Hours and also the same 2 for 1. We had an Avocado Chicken Sandwich and the Curry Chicken. There were at least 2 others I would have wanted to try. The bread was very interesting, the Curry Chicken‘s bread had way more sea salt on it than the one with Avocado..would have been even better if that one did too. If I were in the city again, I would go back!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

They do 2 for 1 during the lunch hour, so when I was there, there was a bit of a wait for my order. I didn't mind, since I wasn't in a hurry. I had the Pescado sandwich (not a fish sandwich but a Pesto/Chicken sandwich), as well as the Nice Guy. Both were delicious and hit the spot! Next time I would love the try the Chango (Chicken & Mango) sandwich!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We went inside Lemon and only got a quick glance from the two people working on a previous order. They never said anything, not even a hello/good morning to us. They just glanced a few times with a grumpy face. I understand that you are in a hurry but is it the customers fault?