Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Wexford Cailin
County Wexford, Ireland

Could not get a better location

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 May 2024
Location was fantastic - so central and near the bus stops and restaurants. Breakfast was great - everything was freshly prepared and there were lots of staff to make sure everything was topped up. Room was a little warm for me but I can imagine it is very cozy in the winter. The room was absolutely spotless. Felt very safe in this area. We had an early flight and appreciated the mini breakfast on departure - had we known in advance we’d have allowed a few more minutes there. Would have no hesitation in staying here again or recommending to friends.
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
3.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 21 May 2024
Dear Geraldine H,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We're thrilled to hear that you found our location fantastic and enjoyed the convenience of being central to bus stops and restaurants.

It's great to know that you appreciated our breakfast offerings and the attention to cleanliness in your room. We apologize for any discomfort regarding the room temperature and will take your feedback into consideration for future adjustments.

We're delighted that you felt safe and valued our early departure breakfast option. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future and appreciate your recommendation to friends.

Warm regards,

AU$317
3.8 km from Center Hotels Plaza
View more hotels in Reykjavik
4,251 results
All reviews centerhotel plaza great location central location city hall bus stop bread superior room walking distance oatmeal restaurants and bars northern lights breakfast was excellent reception staff happy hour breakfast room double bed blue lagoon
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2024

Excellent location, comfortable hotel and friendly staff. Good breakfast selection. Able to walk across Reykjavík from here. Met all of our needs. Stayed in room at back of hotel which was quiet, although I think rooms at the front could possibly be quite noisy. Very happy with our choice.

Room tip: Get a room at the back if you want quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Front desk manager Plaza, Guest Services / Front Office at Center Hotels Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2024

Dear SimongD634SL,

Thank you for your extremely kind review. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed our excellent location, comfortable accommodations, and friendly staff.

It's also great to know that our breakfast selection and quiet room met all your needs.

We're very happy you chose to stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 11 May 2024

I was given a basement room below street level. The blind on my one window could not be raised, so I had no outside light coming into the room. A large generator right outside my window regularly turned itself on and off - rather loud, and like I said, just outside my window. I was never able to maintain an Internet connection for more than one minute, so that was not helpful.

Dear georgesmyth2024,

We apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay. Your feedback is extremely valuable, and we are addressing the issues you mentioned.

We regret that you were placed in a basement room without adequate natural light and with noise disturbances from the generator. Additionally, the unstable internet connection you experienced is unacceptable, and we are working on improving our connectivity.

Please reach out to us directly for any future stays, and we will ensure you receive a room that better meets your expectations. We appreciate your understanding and hope to provide you with a much better experience in the future.

Reviewed 10 May 2024

I actually stayed here twice during my trip. My first night after arriving in Iceland was spent here, and I also finished my trip with an additional 4 nights in this hotel before it was time for me to go home.

The room was spacious enough for one person and my luggage, it was clean and fulfilled all my needs, it was basically what I expected from the hotel. The location was super, it was a 20 minutes walk from the BSI and I could reach almost all parts of Reykjavik within a 10-20 minutes walk.
The breakfast that was included in the price was great, although they did run low on some items (napkins, cups and glasses) when it got busy.
The only negative I have to say is that the hotel had problems with the wifi connection once I came back for the second installment of my stay. The first 2 days of my stay, I couldn't even find the network in my room. I had to stay in the lounge to get a wifi connection. It seemed to have been fixed sometime during my last day there, though.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear CarinaH860,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us twice during your trip to Iceland. We're pleased to hear that you found the room spacious, clean, and well-located, allowing you easy access to Reykjavik's attractions.

We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the Wi-Fi connection during your second stay. We're glad to hear it was resolved before your departure and appreciate your patience.

Your feedback on breakfast supplies is noted, and we'll ensure better stocking during busy times.

We hope to welcome you back in the future for an even more seamless experience.

Reviewed 9 May 2024

The room as modern and clean and, unlike most of the hotels we've stayed at in the last 10 days, it actually had power outlets close to the bed so one can charge ones phone overnight and still keep it handy.
The only negatives in our stay here were minor: no coffee machine (just tea), the built-in safe's door always swung open and obstructed the path from the left bed; and there was only combined body wash/shampoo - no dedicated shampoo.

Dear twolf2919,

Thank you for your feedback. We’re glad to hear you appreciated the modern and clean room.

We apologize for the minor inconveniences you experienced, such as the lack of a coffee machine in the room and the issues with the safe and toiletries. On a side note, you do have coffee sachets that you can use to make coffee in the confort of your room. In any case, know that your comments are valuable and will help us improve our services.

We hope to welcome you back in the future for an even better stay.

Reviewed 6 May 2024

Fantastic location and very clean hotel. Excellent breakfast before heading out for excursions. Would recommend

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Front desk manager Plaza, Guest Services / Front Office at Center Hotels Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2024

Dear IwanH_12,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our location fantastic and our hotel very clean.

We're pleased that you found our breakfast offerings excellent and that they provided you with a satisfying start to your day before heading out for excursions. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate it.

Thank you once again for your kind words, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,