Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
katewake
Lynedoch, Canada

Great Experience! Will Be Back!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
Amazing little hotel! I was so happy when my daughter and I checked in and saw our room I was disappointed that we were only there for a one night stay-over before flying home to Canada from France. They put us on the top floor with a huge balcony and the bed was so comfortable we could have slept the whole next day. The location is great and in walking distance of a lot of amenities. The front desk staff was great. Super friendly and helpful. My husband and I plan to visit Iceland next year and I will definitely be booking this hotel. I've stayed in a lot of hotels and this was probably one of my favourites. I wish we could have spent a week!
Date of stay: May 2024
Room Tip: The balconies on the top floor are much more spacious than the lower floors.
Trip type: Travelled with family
  • Algotels
3.5 km from Reykjavik Marina
View more hotels in Reykjavik
2,968 results
All reviews quirky hotel paint factory marina side working harbour fire pit whale watching sliding door northern lights rooms are small old harbour breakfast buffet happy hour skyr the ground floor deluxe room bread yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2024

We had a lovely room that was plenty big enough, nice large comfortable bed, coffee making facilities provided and a mini fridge. Wifi signal was great and nice toiletries provided. We loved the decor of the hotel and the bar and lounges which were really relaxing. We had breakfast included in our package and also thought that was really good as well with a really good variety on offer. The location of the hotel was excellent, free parking a real bonus, working harbour also interesting to walk around. The staff are brilliant, friendly and welcoming. We couldn't find anything not to like about it and would not hesitate to book again. Excellent value too!

Room tip: The free parking is a gravelled area by the side of the hotel
Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2024

Great find, in an interesting location, an easy walk to downtown Reykjavík, restaurants, shopping, great walks and other sights and things to do. The quirky decor is quite charming. Staff was helpful and friendly. Bedding very comfortable, room a bit cramped but nice. The breakfast was amazing. Highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2024 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights in a room on the top floor with a balcony. I requested a full bed but they just combined 2 twin beds together so there was a crack in the middle where the 2 beds joined. Pillows were lifeless and flat. I got 2 small duvets and a throw blanket. There was a small ornamental tapestry hanging on the wall in the corner next to the balcony door which looked really tacky and out of place. Door to the room doesn’t close all the way so you have to manually push it to close. I almost left my room with the door open on my first day since I thought it would close by itself like most other hotel rooms. Other than that, everything was fine. The only good thing about this hotel is that it is close to almost everything. Probably won’t stay here again

Room tip: The main entrance is in the back and not on the main road so if you’re coming from bus stop 15, you have to go around the hotel to the back
Trip type: Travelled solo
Hrvoje k, General Manager at Reykjavik Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2024

Dear Tristan,

Reviewed 25 April 2024 via mobile

Boutique hotel in a great location next to the Harbour. Walking distance to lots of bars, restaurants and tours! The staff are really friendly and helpful. Couldn’t fault it. Would highly recommend. Breakfast is good and the bar next door is excellent.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Kara,

Reviewed 16 April 2024

The hotel has a good situation: lots of restaurants around, walkable to the city (around 1km)
There is no parking at the hotel, but nearby, there is a free parking and we found a space easily
Small room, bed a bit too soft in my opinion
We had a good breakfast