“Authentic Thai Beef Noodle”
Review of Noodle Station

Noodle Station
Ranked #72 of 494 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 19 December 2015

While walking in downtown Reykjavik, I had stop and smell the air. It was the same smell that only an authentic thai beef noodle place can only produce. Sure enough, after I had let my nose lead the sway, I ended up at the Noodle Station. Do not confuse this with Vietnamese Pho, it is NOT! It is a real beef noodle soup that is hailed from Thailand. The beef is stewed and the broth is spiced with Cinnamon, Star anise and different brown sauce (fish sauce, soy sauce, dark sweet soy sauce, etc. I make this quite often at home and this soup is the most delish outside of Bangkok! It's cheap, fast and tasty.

Who knew I would find a real thai noodle soup in Iceland? Definitely stop by and try it out!

There are newer reviews for Noodle Station

Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

very good noodle bar
3 items on the menu quick and simple and tasty
Relative value for money for Rejkjavik
And also all the customary sugars spices and sauces on the table
Would highly recommend as a quick lunch option

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

Beef noodles with extra beef and a little extra spice is the best here, highly recommended, even for takeout.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

My boyfriend and I stopped because we smelt something wonderful coming from the store front. Noticed it was a Pho-like soup. We were sold instantly. I got the chicken and he chose beef. The chicken was so tender, just smelted in your mouth. The broth was amazing! My boyfriend went back for a second bowl.

Reviewed 6 December 2015

The service was friendly and quick. The broth was dark and too sweet. The meat, both chicken and beef were very well cooked, it fell apart and was very moist.