Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Karin Bornstein

Great affordable place to stay in Rejkavik, Iceland.

Review of Hotel Von
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 weeks ago
Great little boutique hotel in a great location. French wine bar and excellent chef called Bob in the hotel. Staff here couldn’t be more accommodating especially the chef who helped us out after hours with a delicious snack. Bring your rain gear and warm weather clothing even in June.
Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AU$527
    AU$332
    AU$332
2.8 km from Hotel Von
View more hotels in Reykjavik
All reviews the location is perfect grocery store next door surrounded by restaurants would highly recommend this hotel red eye flight room was clean excellent stay the hotel staff coffee machine great hotel one night modern hotel hallgrimskirkja church bus stop would stay here again stayed here for nights within easy walking distance
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2024 via mobile

Having arrived in Reykjavik on a cruise ship I needed a central location to explore that could look after my luggage while I did that. Not only did Hotel Von manage that they more than exceded by giving me an early check in.

The location is superb for the city tourist, it was spotlessly clean and the staff were all fantastic.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2024

I was coming off a cruise and was wanting to spend to bit more time in Reykjavik before flying home, and what a great selection I made with the Hotel Von. I had never been to Iceland before, but I knew from the information that the hotel was central. As I had to be off the cruise ship early I turned up at 9am in the morning. The two gentlemen on reception were so friendly and helpful, stored my luggage and recommended things I could do. I ended up doing a very popular tour of the area called 'The Golden Circle'. If you want to learn more about Iceland and it's marvels, this is the tour for you. When I got back to the hotel I was met on reception by a lovely guy (Matis?, sorry for spelling) . He could not have been more helpful. My room was great and right on the Laugavagur, which really is the center of Reyjavik. You will find everything on your door step. Bars, restaurants, shops etc, but come bedtime all was quiet. Without a doubt I would stay here again. The location was great, but for me the staff I met were outstanding. In general in Iceland I found their hospitality superb. Special shout out to Gatis and the great American guy ( i hope he's American) who works the night shift. Sorry I missed your name, but you were outstanding. I recommend this hotel to anyone if you want some real hospitality in a great location
( perfect for tours)

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 May 2024

We had an amazing experience at Hotel Von! The front desk employees were all incredibly friendly and did everything they could to ensure our stay was enjoyable. The rooms are very clean and the hotel is very safe. Our room had a really cute balcony that overlooked the street. The hotel provided basic amenities including a coffee maker, kettle, shampoo, and conditioner (no fridge). The rooms were fitted with blackout curtains, and the walls were sufficiently soundproof to minimize noise from the road and the restaurant below. Online it did state that the hotel has parking available, which is incorrect. They do have street parking and recommend overnight parking at a nearby church.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2024

Lovely Hotel, this hotel exceeded my spectations, the rooms are comfortable and super quiet. Valentina is a gem, she does an amazing job at the front desk, she was very kind and helped me with everything I needed, she always had an answer for all my questions regarding the area around the hotel. The location of the hotel is excellent, the fact that is next to the best supermarket in Reikjavic makes is easy for the guest to save some money in food. I recommend this hotel to everyone, I am planning a trip to Iceland in summer again, this will definitely be my hotel whenever I travel to Iceland, Reikjavic.

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 February 2024 via mobile

What an absolutely amazing location, the Hotel is of a high standard, the rooms were brilliant, the view from our room was phenomenal, the staff are exceptionally friendly and very helpfyll as are the Icelandic people, very welcoming. We will be back, sad to leave

Date of stay: February 2024