“Tasty, not too hot Thai dishes”

Restaurant Zhong Hua
Ranked #92 of 360 Restaurants in Turku
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We chose main courses from the Thai menu, two different chicken dishes. Both tasted fresh and were well-cooked. The vegetables were nice and firm, not soddy. On a Sunday afternoon service was attentive and quick, but very low key.
Well worth the price.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Would give the buffet some more tries but as they keep it only on working days ARKISIN klo. 11.00 – 15.00
Hinta 9,70€ as per their website and I am mostly in town on Saturdays, I do not know when I will visit them next.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Good and tasty Thai food. Nice and calm ambient. The portions are rather big. Price-performance was optimal!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was chosen after being declined from other top #10 ones from TripAdvisor ranking. I didn’t have any expectations, but turned out to be really good. It wasn’t really excellent, but the price/quality ratio should position this place much higher than it is now. Totally recommend for casual dining.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I wasn't expecting much but I was positively surprised. At 13:10 there were no other people having lunch. Two additional persons came in during my stay. I'm a little bit surprised because there is a good selection of warm dishes available and the ones I tried were all very nice!
I will definitely visit again!