All reviews free parking train station basement garage nice hotel comfortable beds easy access hotel offers very friendly and helpful staff car park centre of town minus city sauna breakfast street minibar soap
Reviewed 22 December 2014

It's a typical scandic hotel. The rooms are nice and very clean, the location is excellent! The staff was alright, one woman being extremely nice tho. The breakfast is a good hotel breakfast with a wide selection. The parking underground is a plus and it doesn't cost a fortune (20 - 24 € for 2 nights). The hotel is newly renovated and the look is very fresh!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Aino R
Reviewed 9 December 2014

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
Reviewed 5 December 2014

My trip here was for whatever,but i came with my doubts,meaning quality,price way,..
And i end up in a really nice,comfortable,clean room and the stuff amazing!!they where for me for whatever silly question one may have,and a person of the staff called Sari,helped me with with all my doubts being in a place like Finland,where you actually can feel quite "lost",i will come back and if you planing to travel to this location,chose this hotel,The Scandic!! Peace

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 November 2014

Spent hundreds of nights at Scandic over the years, this hotel is a typical representative for the chain. Effective booking and chech-in & out. Bonus cheque concept. Great breakfast. Average rooms, average interior and friendly staff. Reasonable menu in restaurant and parking in basement. Free, but slow internet.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael_Wolf_Bek
Reviewed 8 November 2014

I've never been impressed by a Scandic, I have stayed in several in Scandinavia so I know what to expect. Small thin towels, small garish, cold rooms, crap food and minimal toiletries/luxury - peddled under the excuse of environmentally friendly.. This one was the best Scandic I stayed in so far however so that was a nice surprise. It still wasn't amazing but better than I expected, it was also my first Finnish Scandic (previously I stayed in Danish or Swedish) so maybe that was the difference. The highlight was the food which was much nicer than usual in a chain restaurant. The room was OK, nothing to write home about and my sleep was disturbed by noise but it wasn't terrible and I am quite a light sleeper so some might be OK. Staff on reception were very helpful and spoke good English.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business