“The black pepper steak is very special and yummy” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of El Toro

El Toro
Ranked #12 of 87 Restaurants in Lahti
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Lahti, Finland
“The black pepper steak is very special and yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2011

I went there with my husband and families.I thought the black pepper steak will be the same like I always have,but it was surprised me.The black pepper steak with the mushroom sauce amazing good and I love it so much.
And I tasted some Lamb from my husband dish,it was good as well.
I think this is the best steak in Lahti city.

• Visited October 2011

• Finnish first
Lahti, Finland
“Left me cold.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2010

FOr some reason this is regarded a good restaurant amongst locals. The meals I've had there have been ok, but they've left me somehow cold. Suppose, deep fried potatoes are "today" nowadays, but I'd fish for something fresh and taste to accompany my steak! (btw. make sure the waitress understands the difference between medium rare and medium while ordering your meal!) Somehow the interior is stuck in the 90's, it could use some updating.
Bearneise sauce that came with the steak and the mushroom soup I had for starters were nice.

Lahti
“Little bit pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2010

We had a lunch there last weekend. This Spanish style restaurant is located in Lahti downtown only a few minutes walk from the market square. They have tapas, paella and other Spanish food as well as steaks in their menu but only thing I wasn't too happy about was the price. Food was a little bit expensive considering the food quality was quite average. There are also other restaurants nearby, such as Italian style Mamma Maria which I think I will choose next time.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Moscow
“Spain in Finland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2010

I think that El Toro is one of the best in Lahti. Centrally located, with cosy atmoshpere and excellent interior. The meals were very close to those You can try in Spain. Excellent wine card and nice sweets.

• 4 of 5 bubbles