All reviews old police station design district stylish hotel art deco great hotel small luxury style room lobby bar rain shower within walking distance excellent breakfast quiet street hotel breakfast room key junior suite central helsinki salmon
Reviewed 30 July 2018

My husband and I stayed at Lilla Roberts for three nights and we enjoyed our stay a lot. The hotel is very elegantly furnished and we liked our room. At times the room was a little hot and we had to figure out how to use the ac (you can't open the windows), but other than that our room was great. Breakfast was excellent and we loved the free bikes that you can rent for three hours at a time. Biking in Helsinki is one of our favorite things to do, and so we really appreciated the easy and free bike rental. All in all we had a great time. The only little minus was the cost of the telephone calls - I'm Finnish but I don't have a Finnish phone number as I live abroad and I wanted to call my father using the phone in the room. The price for the calls was nowhere to be seen in the room and I also wasn't told about the cost when I called the reception to ask if I could make personal calls. We were surprised to learn that the phone calls were 1 euro per minute. Other than that we were happy with our stay at Lilla Roberts.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank heinik309
katijousimies, Johtaja at Hotel Lilla Roberts, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Heinik309,

thank you for your visit and review.

During the excptionally hot summer, sometimes it must feel that the AC does not work efficiently and soon enough. I am glad that you enjoyed Krog Robas breakfast and exploring Helsinki with the bikes.

Kind regards,

Kati Jousimies, General Manager

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I very much enjoyed the stylish and modern Hotel Lilla Roberts. The staff most helpful. There was something wrong witha a closet door but there was a guy fixing it before we could say please.

It is a hot summer according to Finnish standards so we really appreciated the silent and efficient air conditioning. That with very good beds and a silent room made me have the best sleep all summer.

The breakfast was not overly lavish but the everything was fresh and made of good ingredients. A strong recommendation.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jussi_69

Dear Jussi_69,

We are glad that you slept well and enjoyed our services. We hope to see you soon again. Welcome to sleep:)

With warm summer greetings,

Kati Jousimies, General manager

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Nicely redone art-deco building, friendly service, very good breakfast and bar. Room was also very nicely furnished (only hiccup is their style-driven decision for shower compartment to be only partially separated from bathroom, so that bathroom floor is irritatingly inundated after anyone takes a shower). Location is very good, even if maybe 2 blocks from ideal. Overall, great hotel, and good value for money.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Lilla Roberts during the SLUSH time and it was a memorable experience. The cleanness, quietness, location and staff were all to be saluted for.. As for the location, it was minutes away from the main attractions in Helsinki..

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Lux-huone: iso, siisti, ihana sänky, hiljainen, loistava ilmastointi
Henkilökunta: supermukavaa ja auttavia
Aamiainen: nam ja nam. Ei liikaa, mutta kaikki huolella valittuja.
Great choice in Helsinki - great location, really nice rooms, excellent breakfast and friendly staff

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple