“Very much Thai in Helsinki”
Review of Ryan Thai

Ryan Thai
Ranked #299 of 1,627 Restaurants in Helsinki
Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Vironniemi
Neighbourhood: Vironniemi
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Good location, by tramp or by Bus. Note it is lacated in 2nd floor!
Nice atmosphire. Delicious food and good service!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This is as good a Thai restaurant that we have seen outside Thailand. Food is very authentic, good and well prepared. The service is excellent. We had tom Yum seafood soup, very good exactly as spicy as we expected. Papaya salad (a bite too hot for my wife but not for me), spring rolls and chicken red curry with coconut milk. All dishes were as we expected and very well prepared. No complaints or disappointments here. If you like Thai food and are in Helsinki do try this fabulous place and is very reasonably priced.
Gowrisankaran

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Service was good. Food tasted authentic but lacked the spiciness common of Thai food. Overall, I would definitely go back. Very happy with my meal and experience.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

we were sceptical about this place given its location near the railway station. However we were surprised to find the food very good. The place is very large and can accomodate also big groups of people. Nicely decorated. We went with our kids (time by time rumbling by the place and spilling food everywhere) so I would say this is a children friendly place.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Went for the take away option so can't comment on the restaurant for dining in. Service was fast and friendly. My Tom Yam soup was nice & spicy with an adequate mix of seafood. My pad see ew (thai stir fried wide noodles) was also nicely spiced and good. If you don't like spicy let them know.