USD 182
Hotel Fabian(Helsinki)
USD 197
USD 175
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Hotel Helsinki(Helsinki)(Great Value!)
USD 149
USD 215
Radisson Blu
USD 222
1,575 results
All reviewsdesign hotelsky loftsenvy roomtoscanini restaurantsky terraceloft roomgreat designcool hotelperfect locationrooms are smallthe breakfast areaporridgebreakfast buffettrain stationvisiting helsinkibusiness tripnice breakfast
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This hotel is in a great location, close to everything and the tram stop to take you to the ferry to Estonia. It's also about a 10-15 minute walk to get to the Ferry to Suomenlinna. It also seemed to be the preferred hotel for business travelers as there were a lot of them in the dining area in the morning. There is a nice Italian restaurant on the ground floor that seemed to be busy nightly and a Michelin Star restaurant next door (Boulevard Social, I highly recommend it) We stayed in the Envy King and was perfect for my husband and I and our 4 year old. They provided a twin sized cot for him to sleep next to us. I loved the large windows, you can sit in them and daydream about the hustle and bustle of city life on the other side of the glass pane.

The staff is warm and friendly, they made wonderful recommendations of how to get around town and things to do!
Our room overlooked the street and down towards the park, I could even see Louis Vuitton and it was beautiful watching the snow fall and people watch. The hotel is in proximity to a convenient store, so we were able to get some snacks for midnight munching for our little guy. The refrigerator was quite small so it was difficult to put more than a handful of things in it. The only minor complaint I would have was that the tram is very loud at night, so I found myself waking up a couple of nights, that says a lot since I live in a big city!
The water pressure in the showers were wonderful, definitely a great retreat from walking all around the city. While the bathroom was a bit small, it served us well.

The breakfast was out of this world, the presentation was superb and the offerings were all sourced locally, indicated on their label- which I loved. The buffet ranged from pickled herring, smoked salmon to boil and scrambled eggs, Finnish sausage, bacon, porridge, freshly squeezed fruit juices along with tea, coffee and pastries. I had to stop myself from gracing on everything! It was certainly a wonderful start to our day!

I would definitely recommend staying here if you are ever visiting Helsinki!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
MarjoHuhta, Front Office Manager at Klaus K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear LVoeME,
Thank you for sharing your Klaus K Experience. I'm happy to read we met your expectations! You are the most welcome to stay with us again on your next Helsinki visit.
Until then, have an enjoyable spring and beginning of summer.
All the best, Marjo

Marjo Huhta
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Elegant, interesting, and in a great part of town. The buffet breakfast is great, with something for everyone, but with emphasis on local flavors. The maid service was a little ragged sometimes, and if you're a business traveler who really just wants American scale and amenities, you may not see the charm of the place.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Michael S,
Thank you for posting your review! We hope to see you back again, Welcome!
All the best, Marjo

Marjo Huhta
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I did not stay at the hotel, I spent a day in meetings. My first impression was the confusing decor: rustic Finnish combined with an 1980’s nightclub. The breakfast room has a nature theme with birch logs - and then you walk downstairs into the meeting room thru a glass walkway that has changing neon colors on the floor. Weird.
Our lunch and dinner were buffet style and served in the breakfast room. Food was good, service was good but the plates were so small that you had to pile foods on top of each other. Do they think people eat less that way and they save money? For me it was a bad experience to pile your chicken on top of the salad because there was no room to put them beside each other.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Outi S, Meetings & Events Manager at Klaus K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Tarjia,
thank you for your review! I´m happy to hear that our food and service were good. I´m sorry our premises didn´t live up to your expectations. I hope to have you as our guest again. Have a great spring!

Kindest regards,
Outi Salminen
Meetings & Events Manager

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Shoehorned into an older building, no two rooms are alike in size or shape. I had a very small room equipped with a single bed and tiny bathroom, but as I was solo, it was perfect. The decor is modern with quirky touches.

The hotel is located within the same block as two very good restaurants, 'Gaijin' and 'Boulevard Social', and only two blocks from the central shopping area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Hanna K, Johtaja at Klaus K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Edward U,

thank you for your nice review! You are absolutely right; we have a various amount of room types in our property. The richness is that they are all different from each other. We are happy that you did enjoy your stay. Welcome again whenever you are again in Helsinki!

Yours sincerely,
Hanna Kiuru

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

My boss paid aroud €200. In ended up in a very tiny 1 person room with a small single bed. They offered me an upgrade for €20 which I declined. The set up of the room was not very logical, could make better use of the space and even fit in a double bed. Bathroom is old. The whole hotel seems a bit run down, even though they say it’s a design hotel. Definitely not worth the money.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Christien P,

thank you for your latest review! I am truly sorry that your stay was not the best one, apologize for that. We do have different room types and room categories to choose from. We hope to see you again here in Klaus K Hotel and are eager to offer you a better experience!

Yours sincerely,