1,632 results
All reviews design hotel envy room sky lofts sky terrace toscanini restaurant loft room great design cool hotel rooms are small porridge the breakfast area central location excellent location breakfast buffet train station business trip visiting helsinki
Reviewed 16 March 2015 via mobile

Great location and lots of interesting design features. I particularly liked the duo shower in our sky balcony room. Good area with great restaurants just around the corner. Would recommend to book in advance if you want to visit the spa.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Tero T, Manager at Klaus K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2015

Dear miw2,

Thank you for your review. I am happy to learn that you had an enjoyable stay at Klaus K Hotel.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 March 2015

The hotel is a perfect central location. We didn't need to use the tram at all as everything was within 5 minutes from the hotel.
Reception staff were great and very attentive. Room standards were fantastic.
Some people are complaining about size of the rooms - we decided on the cheapest (smallest) room, and space/size was adequate for us. It included a wardrobe, standard double bed (which was VERY comfortable by the way!), a chair, desk, tv, en suite. What do you need more space for?! My only criticism is I would have loved a kettle in the room - after asking at reception they brought us tea via room service and charged us 6euros for the priviledge. Nevermind - it made us go out and explore more coffee shops!
AVOID staying on Saturday night unless you're out partying as the bar turns into a night club and therefore we had a heavy bass banging into our room until the early hours. Every other night we stayed was as quiet as a mouse though.
Back to positives, the shower was to die for and the shower gel, shampoo etc was incredible. Wish I bought some before I came back now!! The breakfasts were great and both the Italian and Scandinavian breakfasts had a great selection.
The design aspect was also great with a very stylish bar, elevator(!), and general decor.
I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2015

Hotel is located perfectly, you are literally around the corner from "everything". Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms are comfortable with nice bathrooms. Breakfast was very fresh and high quality, Better quality coffe available on request but at extra charge (worth every Euro). Small but adiquate Gym available 24 hours

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2015

Hotel is located perfectly, you are literally around the corner from "everything". Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms are unusual but comfortable with nice bathrooms. Did not have a desk/workspace in my room except for a small table but it did not bother me. Breakfast was very fresh and high quality, although selection might be a bit unusual for non-Nordic guests (Im guessing here, its just a matter of taste) I did appreciate the take away cups provided for coffee at the buffet too.

Room Tip: I had a room facing the street and it did not bother me whatsoever. It seems noise level is not an issue thanks to double or even triple glazed windows.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Tero T, Johtaja at Klaus K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2015

Dear Li9001,
thank you very much for your review. I it always pleasure to read that we have succeeded in enriching our guests lives. Welcome back when you are in Helsinki nex time!

Best,

Reviewed 11 March 2015

Location: excellent, in the city centre, walking distance of the good restaurants and attractions. Easily to be accessed by tram. Staff: Very helpful and polite. Accommodation: comfortable and clean. Breakfast: was great.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Tero T, Manager at Klaus K Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2015

Dear Marcelo A,
It's really nice to notice that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully we can welcome you back on a later date!

Kind regards,