“Good food and fast service”

Goodwin The Steak House
Ranked #1,183 of 1,626 Restaurants in Helsinki
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I don't have much time so i eat at restaurants where their waiters are fast and also serve good food, one of those restaurants is Goodwin Steak house in Helsinki, i tried Porterhouse Steak and White vegetable soup with tiger-prawns, wonderful combination, i recommend any one who loves steaks to try it out!

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Juicy and Tasty Steak! This is where I had a taste one of the best steaks in my life. I ordered for Rib-eye steak and it was the best that I have ever tasted. The steak was prepared to perfection and it was very juicy. I enjoyed each moment in Goodwin the steakhouse.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

First time visiting Finland and the hotel I was booked at didn't have a restaurant which now I am glad of, walked past here and took a chance booking. Staff are friendly, professional and efficient.

I decide to go for the burger with cheese and bacon, nice touch asking how I would like my burger cooked, then I understood why, the food is amazing, you can tell care and attention is taken.

If you are in the area want great home cooked steaks to your liking visit here

Will be back again

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

We booked a meal at Goodwin's by chance as it was next to the back door of our hotel and one of the few restaurants in Helsinki open on a Sunday. Well we stumbled on a real gem. The steak was absolutely superb and the restaurant had a really nice atmosphere. Will definitely return next time we're in Helsinki

Reviewed 7 February 2017

I had the GOODWIN BURGER and it was served with a generous portion of pretty good French fries. The waiters was fast and energetic. But what I enjoyed the most was the simple iceberg salad, and red onion that were the burger's key ingredients. Deliciously delectable, and quite filling.