1,555 results
All reviews quiet square heart shaped hakaniemi market city centre metro station breakfast buffet separate toilet superior room hotel is located quirky hotel minute walk public transport great room private sauna large bathroom hotel is great beds were comfortable
Reviewed 24 June 2015

Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
Paasi H, Manager at Scandic Paasi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2015

Reviewed 22 June 2015

This was definitely one of the quirkiest hotels I've stayed - in the nicest way. The decor of the room was humorous, which made my stay that much more pleasant.
The staff were also super helpful, and when I checked out for a very early morning flight, they had my breakfast goodie bag all ready for me.
Located in a good spot - it was an easy 15 minute walk to Helsinki Cathedral.
Amenities were excellent - with a well stocked minbar; fully adjustable bed; and even a handy laptop tray for the bed too!

Overall a very pleasant weekend stay

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo

Dear MelissaJ7!
I certainly do not want to miss the opportunity of thanking you so very much for your friendly note on Tripadvisor.
It is a great pleasure for all of us to hear, that you enjoyed your stay in Helsinki and at our hotel, and I am very happy that our staff was able to fulfill your expectations.
I hope that we can greet you again during your next stay in Helsinki.
Wishing you all the best, Minna Heikkilä, General manager

Reviewed 22 June 2015

Reviewed 19 June 2015

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2015

Overall, we enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff was quick to answer any questions I had asked prior to our stay via email. The staff also gave us directions to use public transportation to get to the hotel. Check-in and check-out was very easy. The breakfast was GREAT so was the TV and internet. The hotel is within easy walking distance from the main attractions in Helsinki. Our only issue was with the cleaning of the room. Our room has scuff marks all over the floor, a questionable stain on the bed skirt and another red liquid stain on the wall. We were only staying one night, so did not bring this to the staffs' attention. If we had, I'm sure they would have remedied the situation. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would recommend the hotel.

3  Thank Sara W