2,494 results
All reviews business room train station business class room number comfortable bed nespresso machine central location shower curtain late check standard room breakfast buffet is walking distance excellent location modern hotel business trip quiet street mini bar
Reviewed 1 January 2015

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Petri_Uronen, Hotel Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2015

Reviewed 30 December 2014

I frequently visit Helsinki though ordinarily stay with friends, as their circumstances recently changed I needed to find a hotel to suit my needs and this hotel did not disappoint. The hotel itself is pretty much opposite the train and bus stations which is perfect for those who need to travel outside of Helsinki. A few short minutes from the hotel you're either beside the harbour or in the shopping district - the location can not be faulted. Rooms are furnished to a very high standard - the beds are incredibly comfortable and luxurious. The staff are very helpful and welcoming, excellent customer service all round. I could not fault my stay at the hotel and really look forward to my return later in 2015.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Heikki P, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2014

Dear Steven R,

Thank you for your kind review and taking time to share your experience with us.
I have forwarded your greetings to our team members!

Please find and friend us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (#PlazaHelsinki, @PlazaHelsinki) to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Happy Ne Year 2015 and welcome back to Plaza!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 December 2014

Great location nearby the railway station. Friendly staff, good breakfast, clean and modern rooms. Beautiful bar, little bit expensive (but everything is in Helsinki). The spa for guests is not what I expected from a hotel of this category.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family

Dear Marleen696,

Thank you for your nice review. It is always a pleasure to read reviews like yours, I have forwarded your greetings to our Plaza´s team members.

TIP: Book next time one of business class rooms or suites to get extra comfort and luxury room with access to our exclusive Plaza Lounge.

Reviewed 21 December 2014

Situated in the city centre and right next to the Bussterminalen, the hotel is beautfiul and elegant. It height peierces the sky and it is a thing of beauty at night. Its beauty is reflected within as well with beautiful spacious rooms, lovely furnishing and lovely views of the coty from your room. Comfortable beds with a nice array of television channels includng both the BBC and CNN news channels to keep you entertained when you are in your room. Spacious bathrooms with the usual toiletries like bath gel and shampoo and conditoner. I love the towel rack that can be heated with a switch. I would have loved a floor mat and some moisturiser as well but these were not provided for in the room. For some reason my room came with a baby crib. My guess is that a previous guests requested it and it was not removed when i checked in. But small issue as the room was spacious enough. Check in took a little longer then usual but when it was my turn, the staff were polite and efficient. Very wide breakfast spread with a choice of either ready made coffee in pots or from the machine with choice of expresso, regular kafe or american coffee or cafe lattes, etc... Kudos to the brwakfast staff. Very courteous and efficient despite the sheer number of people during breakfast. The gym was a disappointment though. With only a few machines and no free weights, it seems out of sync with the rest of the hotel. But the view from the gym is lovely. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo

Dear Sheffield S,

Thank you so much for your review and giving us your valuable time to wrote this review. I was so nice to hear that you loved our breakfast and service - our whole team want to say thank you too! We are adding new services to our guest's use and also new equipments to our gym in the beginning of 2015. Once again thank you so much for your kind review.

Happy New Year 2015!

On behalf of Team Plaza.

Reviewed 20 December 2014

It is the second time I stay at this hotel and I love the quality of the beds. The rooms have been really good, however second time the bathroom had a sulfur smell to it. The service of the staff is excellent. I enjoyed both the breakfast and the food in the restaurant. The portier was really sweet and service minded.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Dear Thorunn W,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our portier service - I have forwarded your greetings to our fine gentleman's.

Happy New Year 2015 and welcome back to The Plaza!

On behalf of Team Plaza.