“Absolutely fabulous allready 8 years!”
Review of Farang

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Kampinmalmi
Description: tel +358 9 4544 212
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Again and again fantastic food and great smooth service.
I have visited restaurants all over the world and this is my favorite and among the best 5. I would give this restaurant 5+ stars if possible..
All different portions are well balanced, the whole signature menu is really greatly build and one can eat all 8 portions and feel great after. Thank you again.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

It is a dark restaurant, the food serving is "celebrated" with a drama, each course is commented like an event, the course itself is eaten up in a shorter time than the explanation itself. You must like this type of food serving. I did not. it interrupted our conversations in a group of seven constantly. Food serving should not be in the center of attention, the guests should be

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We took the Namdaeng tasting menu with wines.
First two courses were amazing. Other courses after that were good but not great -
nothing too special or new. It was a pretty average experience overall.

Some of the foods were taken away very quickly without asking if we were finished.

We ate everything from the same plates and cutlery we were given when we got to the table - it made me wonder if they were saving on dishes.

Also all of the food was served very quickly one after the other. Somewhat awkward when the table next to us was asked if they wanted a break two times during the meal and before dessert break they were offered to have drinks. Waiters asked us only once before dessert if we wanted to have a break and we were left waiting in our table for 20 minutes sipping water. Even coffee wasn't offered during the dessert.
The first dessert wasn't in my taste but my boyfriend really liked that one. We both really enjoyed the second dessert "mekong river".

The overall feeling of the place felt a bit hurried. Some tables were taken care of better than others.

We had 7 different waiters which also made the experience somewhat scattered. We were asked only once how the evening was going  - after the first course. At the end of the evening we were asked if we wanted a taxi but nothing about the food or evening.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Popped in on the off chance, welcoming , friendly. Great cocktails and very tasty food

Really enjoyed it

Reviewed 11 May 2017

A very nice and good restaurant with great asian food. High quality service and staff serving very good food.
However in my view they where are little bit too shy with the different tastes which keeps them at a 4 star rating in my book.
We had the tasting menu, which provided a good variation and selection of different food. In my view however, they could have gone one step further in the seasoning to further express the different tastes.