1,063 results
All reviews aalto university business trip nice hotel business hotel pool and sauna rooms are clean hotel is situated helsinki city center quiet area walking distance public transport breakfast buffet is vtt desk taxi laptop pillows
Reviewed 7 March 2015

I stay quite often in this hotel. Every room has been quiet. Some rooms has scenery in tha lake. Laste night I stayed in the room with scenery to the opposite to some big house - anyways, silent sleep.

Room tip: Every room is quiet. As far as I know, no noise room.
Date of stay: March 2015
1  Thank Mervi826
Reviewed 4 March 2015

This was a very good hotel. Stayed here for four nights.

Lies right next to a university campus area and lots of large office buildings. The distance to Helsinki city is a little long. That makes this hotel better suited for business people than shopping tourists.

Nice restaurant with good breakfast and one of the best burgers in Finland, Pulled Reindeer Burger. I had a steak one day which I hardly could eat. I should have complained at the place, but I was tired and just wanted to get back to my room.

The only complain about the hotel facilities is that the duvets are a little to warm with the existing room temperature, at least for a Norwegian like myself.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 February 2015

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
RDBEspoo, Front Office Clerk at Radisson Blu Hotel, Espoo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2015

Reviewed 26 February 2015 via mobile

...grey and bland. This is a fairly characterless hotel for the business traveler. Fast check-in, check-out. Slow wifi. Good bed. Very clean. Good location if you're visiting the headquarters of any one of the many international corporations based in Espoo but it's a long way from downtown. Two disappointments: 1. The sauna and 2. The location (in winter especially) - nothing in the vicinity except architecturally challenged buildings and dual carriageway...

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2015

Good and personal service from booking to check out! From boss to cleaning lady you hear Good Mornings! Thefantastic breakfast keeps you going! And despite our extremely long visits to this hotel, we allways found the "pleasant" selection of food!If we should critize something, the white beans had not enough sauce the last two mornings.We slept well on the best hotel beds ever! I have been travelling in Europe since 1972!

Room tip: Rooms to east have outlook to the sea bay and to the islands nearby and Helsinki
Date of stay: January 2015
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Martti S.,

I am glad that you enjoyed your visit with us in Radisson Blu Espoo! Nice to hear that you had a good sleep in our beds and liked the breakfast, these are most likely the most essential parts of the stay. Hopefully you got chance to relax and Log Out!

We will be waiting to see you again in Espoo!

Best regards,