All reviews sea view spa hotel warm water turkish steam room families with kids city centre standard room roman suite honeymoon festival specialties
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights with family.
Room was reasonably spacious and well-furnished, but a bit dated.
Nice balcony with view of sea and afternoon sun.
Breakfast OK, but slightly below average compared to other Finnish hotels.
Swimming pool / spa good fun for the kids for a short time.
Overall hotel has a feeling it was great 20-30 years, but needs some attention to bring it up to date.
And like other spa hotels I've been to in Finland, why do they put the smoking area right by the main entrance - it doesn't give an impression of health and wellness!
Location is great next to beach and an easy walk into city centre.
Was very expensive due to festival in the city during our stay.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Jaana J, Front Office Manager at Break Sokos Hotel Eden, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Rob A.

Thank you for writing your review about Break Sokos Hotel Eden. We value all the reviews as they help us to improve our hotel. Your input will be shared with our management team to take into consideration for future upgrades.
I am happy to hear that your kids have enjoy our pool. And I agree with you that in summertime our location by the beach is just simply great.

Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you again!

With kindest regards,

Jaana Järvinen
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I love this hotel, it's friendly staff, restaurant, games, rooms and food.
I have been visiting there countless times since I was kid (more than 30 times).
Suite exspecially is awesome with big living room and sauna (can't remember if there is sauna in old side of the hotel)

Only thing that I, my family and my friends have been wanting to complain in is this: since this spa hotel turned from Holiday club to Sokos hotel in 2011, water in hot tubs turned WAY too cold, not relaxing at all, and for us its really dissapointing because we all love to relax in warm water, but you can't find it here.
I used to just chill hours and hours in hot tubs, but not any more because water temperature is almost the same warmth as in main pool.

We really really hope that you can change this, so we can come again and be as relaxed we used to be in this otherwise perfect place.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2017

No frills, only bare necessities! Everything scaled down to meet standard requirements. I would not stay here on a business trip. Nice surroundings, though. Never tried the spa, though. Looked somewhat run down...

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank dag007
Jaana J, Front Office Manager at Break Sokos Hotel Eden, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Dear dag007,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We value all the reviews as they help us to improve our hotel. I am very sorry to hear that our hotel was not up to your standards. Your input will be shared with our management team.

I wish you a warm and sunny spring!

With best regards,
Jaana Järvinen
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

This place is AWESOME!!! The amenities are beautiful, the v atmosphere is relaxed, people are friendly and knowledgeable and c the surroundings during the winter breathtakingly beautiful. The different saunas are awesome and the pools well kept and varied.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 30 December 2016

Thank you for your nice review. It is always great to hear that our customers have a pleasant stay and that our hotel has met their expectations.

We wish you happy new year 2017 and welcome again!

Kind regards,

Marjo Reinikainen
Front office manager
Break Sokos Hotel Eden

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Eden is a nice place to spend couple of hours with kids. Good but not the most amazing place. Outdoor swimmigpool is fun at winter time. Service is very good.
I have also stayed in hotel at Eden. Everything was nice and i can't complain.Location is good for visitors. Specially in summertime.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lurulaa
Management response:Responded 30 December 2016

Dear Lurulaa!

Thank you for your kind words! We are pleased to hear that you had a lovely day at the spa. Hope to see you again in Eden!

Happy New Year 2017!