All reviews sea view spa hotel warm water turkish steam room families with small children city centre roman suite festival summer
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I love this hotel, it's friendly staff, restaurant, games, rooms and food.
I have been visiting there countless times since I was kid (more than 30 times).
Suite exspecially is awesome with big living room and sauna (can't remember if there is sauna in old side of the hotel)

Only thing that I, my family and my friends have been wanting to complain in is this: since this spa hotel turned from Holiday club to Sokos hotel in 2011, water in hot tubs turned WAY too cold, not relaxing at all, and for us its really dissapointing because we all love to relax in warm water, but you can't find it here.
I used to just chill hours and hours in hot tubs, but not any more because water temperature is almost the same warmth as in main pool.

We really really hope that you can change this, so we can come again and be as relaxed we used to be in this otherwise perfect place.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2017

No frills, only bare necessities! Everything scaled down to meet standard requirements. I would not stay here on a business trip. Nice surroundings, though. Never tried the spa, though. Looked somewhat run down...

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dag007
Jaana J, Front Office Manager at Break Sokos Hotel Eden, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Dear dag007,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We value all the reviews as they help us to improve our hotel. I am very sorry to hear that our hotel was not up to your standards. Your input will be shared with our management team.

I wish you a warm and sunny spring!

With best regards,
Jaana Järvinen
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

This place is AWESOME!!! The amenities are beautiful, the v atmosphere is relaxed, people are friendly and knowledgeable and c the surroundings during the winter breathtakingly beautiful. The different saunas are awesome and the pools well kept and varied.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 30 December 2016

Thank you for your nice review. It is always great to hear that our customers have a pleasant stay and that our hotel has met their expectations.

We wish you happy new year 2017 and welcome again!

Kind regards,

Front office manager

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Eden is a nice place to spend couple of hours with kids. Good but not the most amazing place. Outdoor swimmigpool is fun at winter time. Service is very good.
I have also stayed in hotel at Eden. Everything was nice and i can't complain.Location is good for visitors. Specially in summertime.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Lurulaa
Management response:Responded 30 December 2016

Dear Lurulaa!

Thank you for your kind words! We are pleased to hear that you had a lovely day at the spa. Hope to see you again in Eden!

Happy New Year 2017!

Best regards,

Front office manager

Reviewed 27 November 2016

We had a big work group from all over Finland (between Helsinki and Inari) Meeting facilities were good.There were enought rooms for 13 groups to work. View from meeting rooms was fantastic, same from the dining room. We had about 150 people and it was problem when we ate. Food was quite good, but if you didn't take cold and warm dishes same time you didn't get for example fish at all. Allergenes was not mentioned even if their were sent to hotel before hand.
Rooms were clean and in our second floor room had facilities also for disable people. (toilet) Room was also warm. Also at spa pool area lifequards took good care of you if you told them that you had heart problems ,diabetes or something like. Outdoor facilities are also nice. Long sandy beach was nice even at winter time. This hotel has good connectios to town by bus. We stayed three days in this hotel. Breakfast was good if you get there in time. If you come late, there is not juice anymore. In rating there was only average or very good. I would say good.

Room Tip: we had 150 people at different floors and all was quiet
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Kirsi P
Management response:Responded 15 December 2016

Dear Kirsi P,

Thank you for your kind words. Nice to hear that everything went mainly fine and that you liked our hotel facilities.

I wish you merry christmas, hope to see you again in Eden!

Kindly,