“A nice Ethiopian restorant ”
Review of Abyssinia

Abyssinia
Ranked #953 of 3,514 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: USD 15 - USD 20
Cuisines: Ethiopian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

This morning I was in the Abyssinia restaurant. I tried lunch and I was more than satisfied. I tasted the typical bread accompanied by sauces meat and rice as in their tradition. I will definitely be back to try the evening dinner. I found friendliness and hospitality. I felt at home.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

I ate for the first time in this delightful Ethiopian restaurant; It was a beautiful culinary experience, strong flavors, skilful use of spices, typical bread made by the owner, exquisite person. I recommend it. I give him four stars waiting for the fifth when I come back to eat a la carte.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I've been to a lot of Ethiopian restaurants around Europe. The food at Abyssinia is great and freshly cooked every single day, but what makes it my favourite is the warm feeling I always get when I swing by. The owner is friendly and the little restaurant is lovely for a cozy wintertime dinner or a quick lunch during the summer. There's something I just like about the plants at the window wrapping around the East African paintings at the wall.
For gluten free teff injera I'd recommend calling first just to double check it's available for the day.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Very small portion. Taste not good either. Not worth at all. Never come back again. Total a bad experience.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Nice tasty food served by friendly owner. The mix plates we had were very good and a little spicy. Service was good (we were alone cause it was quite late).

Date of visit: June 2017