“Awesome Bulgogi”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Came here with two friends for a quick bite. Had the bulgogi and some fermented vegetables. Good quality food!

There are newer reviews for Arirang

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Arirang is a Korean classic in Stockholm. They make great Korean food, the staff is very friendly and easy going, and the restaurant itself is very nice. I hadn't been here in a while but was happy to find that the quality remains as high as ever. My wife and I brought home some Bibimbap and additional sprouts and cucumber which we enjoyed tremendously! Also, the portions are very generous.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Best Korean restaurant in Stockholm, and the place I always find myself returning to. Family tradition incorporated in food cooking. Excellent service and delicious food. Book a table, always full. Small amount of tables and can sometimes be a bit noisy, but nothing over the ordinary.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

I used to visit Arirang for lunch as I was working nearby and I remember a nice restaurant with matching ambience, music, nicely dressed people, tasty food and more...Visited again for lunch last week and was extremely disappointed...Paid 130 SEK (that's about 15 EUR or $20) for a cold tasteless plate of Bimbimbap. The menu is limited, the plate was not presented at all, seems "mass-produced" and prepared hours ago. We were "rushed" by the staff even if the place was empty. Seems that they have dropped their quality as another Tripadvisor member reviewed a few months ago. Once more, Stockholm has so many places for lunch/ dining so I don't think I'd ever again step to Arirang!

1  Thank stevebil1983
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

I went Arirang with my family (all native Korean) for lunch.
Surprisingly I found Yukhoi-bibimbap here in Stockholm. Later I found that here in Sweden, people use egg york for deeping or source for beef steak. I, kind of, get it why Yukhoi is a popular menu in Korean restaurants in Stockholm. Although the texture of Yukhoi-bibimbap was a bit tough and the gochujang sauce was a bit spicy, I liked the Yukhoi part. A bit more of sesame oil would have made it better for me.