“Food poisoning from Chicken Sizlar”
Review of East India

East India
Reserve with
East India is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #731 of 3,420 Restaurants in Stockholm
Neighbourhood: Östermalm
Neighbourhood: Östermalm
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Me and a group of mates Where here to eat in the beginning of april. About an hour after we ate my stomach started to act up. Followed by pain and diarrhea for now several days. They claim to have eco chicken and I even asked if my chicken was properly cooked which they said it was. I felt it a bit luke warm in the middle. I should have just said no.
Maybe this is a one off and just a onetime mistake but I doubt it.
If u eat make sure ur chicken is correct. These days have been horrible for me after this visit in Stockholm.

1  Thank ManchesterVik

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Not only is the restaurant beautiful, divided into a proper restaurant part and a cool lounge
where dogs are allowed. We always sit
in the lounge, dogs or no dogs!
The staff is very nice and attentive
and the food delicious! Small starters such as Samosas are delicious! Lamb with spinach is a favourite, so is prawns with lemongrass&lime,
Chicken Tikka too... Different typenof Naans
of course! Wine by the glass of course.They have a set lunch during the week, not expensive but very good. I can really recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed the food and the service was quick and nice. They have eco friendly options of the food. It was rather empty on Sunday afternoon.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I love to eat at a east India. It is very yummy chili chicken korma and everyone there is so nice. Pretty interior and nice summer evening light on the outside tables. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Leslielou2
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Found this restaurant while vacationing in Stockholm. Excellent, cordial and friendly service, the restaurant is situated in a beautiful area in Stockholm and is 2 minutes from the Karlaplan subway station. The food was delicious and the restaurant itself was very nice