“Good and cosy restaurant”
Review of Linguini

Linguini
Reserve with
Linguini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #85 of 3,498 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: USD 14 - USD 22
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Vasastan
Reviewed 20 August 2015

A small but very cosy restaurant with great Italian service. A varied menu and very delicious food. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

This is one of my favourite restaurants at which I book a table every 1-2 months.
As always the food was delicious , the service excellent, the environment cozy and relaxing BUT the last time we ate with my wife here we notcied that prices went much higher than before (everything from 15 -50 sek).
Price for a brsuchetta (mozarella, tomato) was 109sek when it used to be 89.
Price for the tortellini with tartufo sauce and meat was 289 sek when it used to be 239.. Price for a piece of tiramisu ... 85 sek when it used to be 69!!!! Wines also got more expensive (10-20 sek).
Food is excellent and quality has not changed at all but I got really dissappointed by how high prices went in such a short time.
Such a pitty.

1  Thank Efthymios K
Reviewed 13 August 2015

This cozy restaurant away from the tourist area features a nice atmosphere and a good menu. The staff is very friendly and speaks many different languages. The food was excellent and well worth the walk from the centre of town to a quieter area of the city.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

This small Italian restaurant really has it all. Friendly waiters, cozy atmosphere, delicious food, good selection, nice location and reasonable prices. We loved it and will definitely come back next time we are in Stockholm. We were 8 friends dining toghether and everyone loved their dishes.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

Cozy Italian restaurant in downstairs environment. The service was good, however maybe a little too laidback “I know I’m good” and not willing to renew one selves. The food was good, not great. Overall a cosy, small Italian restaurant which I would go back to, however not as my own top pick in Stockholm.