“Excellent Genuine Vietnamese ”

Restaurang Springrolls
Reserve with
Restaurang Springrolls is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #183 of 3,136 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: USD 1 - USD 25
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Kungsholmen
Description: Chef Wei have 20 years of experience in asian cooking and cooks food using healthy and fresh raw materials. Our complex menu includes dishes from different sides in Asia, but specifies within Vietnamese food culture. "Food should be cooked with love you should show full potential in each dish", says chef Wei Welcome to a journey to the Asian food cultures!
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

We had a great tasty lunch at this very good Vietnamese restaurant at Kungsholmen in Stockholm. I had the traditional noodle soup (it was very tasty) and my wife had fresh spring rolls (fresh and crispy vegetables) and dumplings with chicken including a Vietnamese salad.
The staff was very friendly and as they understood it was our first time at this restaurant the lady came up to us and explained all dishes, what was specifically traditional Vietnamese, some special spiciest and herbs, etc.
We will be back.

There are newer reviews for Restaurang Springrolls

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I can really recommend dishes with chicken here. The chicken was perfectly grilled and I got it served with a delicious pepper and coriander sauce and fresh herbs. I'll be back :)

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Delicious food and great service!
After multiple meals at this restaurant I just couldn't resist writing a review. They always give a warm-hearted welcoming and treats every single customer extremely nice even in their most stressful times. When it comes to the food I'm literally speechless! I have tried a lot of their dishes and I must say, they are all deliciously cooked and are even comparable to some of the best restaurants in Vietnam!
A strongly recommended restaurant

2  Thank Charles3790
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Spring rolls is fine dining version of Asian dinning. The decor of the restaurant is nice and it is located close to Kungsholmen metro station, a very pleasant district of Stockholm. The service was excellent, and the staff obligingly spoke very good English.

However, you would choose this restaurant primarily because of the quality of the food. It was quite exceptional, and catered for my fussy food allergies. I had a gluten free chicken and rice dish and my friend chose the ribs and rice. Both of these dishes were fresh and exceptional.

There is nothing particularly special about the menu at this restaurant. It is a menu you find in many Vietnamese restaurants, but there are not many in Vietnamese restaurants in Stockholm.

As someone who has travelled a lot throughout Asian, I can recommend this restaurant as being on on upper end of quality for its food.

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

Vietnamese Food 5/5, wine 4/5, service 4/5, Vietnam style 4/5, location 5/5, clearness 4/5. Ratio quality/prize high
Recommend!