“Best value for money in town?”
Review of Restaurang Nook

Restaurang Nook
Ranked #16 of 3,578 Restaurants in Stockholm
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sodermalm Borough
Reviewed 16 November 2016

We took a chance and called the restaurant at 4:30 PM, got a table at 5 PM. Having been eating in a lot of restaurants in Stockholm the last year Nook offers the best deal this far. The three course dinner is well judged, suitable in size and for around SEK 400 a bargain. Adding that also the wine is reasonably prized only improves the overall experience. The staff is also very helpful and friendly. Make your reservations early, before the price start to reflect the quality.

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank travellerjt2016

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We had a 3 course dinner at this place. The food and wine was really good and the staff where very helpful and gave a top service.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

I love food. And I often actually get positive surprised at restaurants. But this place, it was marvelous! Outstanding! At the first bite I was thrilled! And the wonderful great staff just keept the food coming, with the recommended wine of course. For me, it was like an tasty adventure. Thank you all at Nook for giving me that!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 28 October 2016

I have walked past this restaurant so many times, and had no idea, that we are dealing with something on a higher level here. With a set menu, I wasn't so hopeful about the vegetarian option, but it was one of the best food experiences of my life. Great genuine service.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Really appreciated the quality of service and the quality of the food and wine. What else to ask? I would describe the food as fusion , a mix of Asian flavors in fine dining style. The dessert was however a bit too experimental for me ( chocolate cake but fusion style , hard to describe).
Good place for a romantic diner or with family/friends.
You can also have a post diner drink at the bar

Date of visit: October 2016