“Not good”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Not good service and food . I don’t suggest you this place not good pasta , low pizza quality nothing of particular

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Third visit here and it’s gone downhill faster than a sleigh on the slopes. Family live near, so it’s handy if you’re passing..rather than for the quality of the food which is typical ‘chain’ fare. Upon ordering my risotto today I popped to the loo. Big mistake!!...I’ve never experienced a smell like it, thought I was going to throw up. Brought the matter to the managers attention and was simply told that there was a problem with the toilets ( I’ll say!!). No apology, staff just standing looking vacant...not to mention the ‘cheerful Charlies’ cooking the food. Zero personality between them!. I cancelled the food and left, won’t be back.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

The concept of Vapiano is simple. Serve good food at a fast food pace, something they manage to fail every time at the restaurant at Kungsbron.

Every time you visit there is a lack of ingredients missing and they never tell you about so you can make the choice to choose a different course. They serve it to you and apologies afterwards. I ordered a pizza with chèvre and figs. Apparently they were out of chèvre, the main ingredient of the dish, and informed me when the pizza was ready. I said no thank you and ordered a plain salad instead. This after waiting for 30-40 min for my pizza.

This repeats itself every time I have visited and this was the last time. Waste of time, money and energy on the not at all helpful staff.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Quality of the food has gone down continously. Spagetti carbonara, which has been my favourite, was unedible today: the bacon chunks were the size of my thumb! Also I wasn't offered the bread as has been the case earlier.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We ordered Mista della casa salad with chicken and Verdure pizza. The salad tasted nothing and the pizza continued same level of flavourless (pizza crust and sauce were ok). Yes, Vapiano has fresh herbs and some spices and oil at the table but this time even those did not save our food. Food should have at least some flavour when you serve it to customers. But this time we had to be disappointed. We were too hungry and suprised to send our dishes back but next time (won't be in Vapiano anytime soon) we need to do that. Can't recommend eating here which is sad because the restaurant itself is cosy and affordable. Although if you like to flavour your own food at a restaurant, this might be your next favourite place.