“Nice authentic Persian food”
Review of Restaurang Vanak

Restaurang Vanak
Ranked #381 of 3,251 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Persian
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Authentic Persian cosine with a large variety to an affordable cost. You will not leave the restaurant hungry, that's for sure. The food is very good in general, the service is satisfactory with very polite and attentive personnel. The WCs always clean and attended. If you visit Vanak for lunch you can expect a bit of chaos.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

If you travel to Stockholm, you should go there. very deicious food. friendly medium and nice service. they salad bar is wonderful.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

High quality persian food ,from kebab ,both chiken and meat with bread or rice, sallads, hotpots, and free tea or coffe.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

The best persian food I have eaten in Stockholm, or anywere for that matter. Much cheaper at lunch but just as good as in the evening. Dont miss the dough. A refreshing yoghurt drink.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Okay, I have not been back since my beloved girlfriend broke up with me last year but I've been here at least 30 times, started way before I met her and way before they changed the address. And I love this place, as much as you can love a restaurang. The kabob kobideh (minced meat) is lovely. The chenje (pieces of juicy lamb) is even better. The soltani is beautiful (skewers of kabob kobideh and skewers of beef tenderloin) is luxurious. I love their ghorme sabzi (herb stew with lamb or vegetarian). And I could go on. The place is very nice, as is the staff. But the restaurant is a bit off, you have to get there by car (about 15 minutes from the city center) or the subway. From T-centralen (the central station) it takes about 20 minutes with the 11 blue line (make sure you don't get on the 10 blue line, which departs from the same platform!). But it's worth the trip, I promise you - you can thank me later. Oh, next time I'm here I'm either back together with my girlfriend or I've moved on (or at least am trying to move on). And boy am I gonna enjoy that day.