1,677 results
All reviews metro station gamla stan old town popular bar hotel bars good nights sleep location is great city centre hotel is situated superior room excellent breakfast rooms are small yogurt sodermalm stops partying hipster
Reviewed 2 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
ScandicHotels, Kundansvarig at Scandic Malmen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Reviewed 25 September 2017

The hotel was very nice and the room where me and my three friends slept, was amazing. There was a livingroom and three bedrooms. The livingroom was decorated nicely and in every bedroom there were a 32" tv and a nice bed. Bathroom was big and there were big bathtub, shower and toilet.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends

Hej Mauri N, thank you for writing such a wonderful review!

How nice to hear that you were so satisfied with your room and I hope you had a great time staying with us and in Stockholm.

We hope we will have you as our guest soon again, welcome back!

Kind regards,

Maria Nyström, Scandic Malmen

Reviewed 18 September 2017

The hotel is situated right on the metro station Medborgarplatsen, which makes it really easy to jump on the metro and straight into the centre and Gamla Stan. You can also walk to quite a lot of places if you like. I asked for the standard room with a desk, which has a window and a place in which to hang up your clothes. The room was fairly compact, but it was clean and I had everything I needed. I was not a fan of the black shower curtain in the bathroom as I found it a little claustrophobic. The breakfast buffet was very well stocked and there was plenty of food to satisfy all tastes. It is held in the bar, which is also very nice and vibrant at night. I did hear some music noise at night but it was not enough to keep me awake. Nearby are plenty of restaurants and shops.

Review collected in partnership with Scandic Hotels
ScandicHotels, Kundansvarig at Scandic Malmen, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Hi Skizz1471, thank you for your wonderful review.

How nice to hear that you like the location of our hotel and that the room you got was to your satisfaction. I'll see what I can do about the shower curtains but I can't promise you anything, for what it's worth I will let our Housekeeping manager know about your experience.

I hope we'll see you soon again, kind regards!

/Maria Nyström
Scandic Malmen

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I've always gotten excellent service at this great establishment. Always great personnel, great rooms, good food and perfectly close to everything one could need. Thank you for accommodating me once again.

Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
1  Thank 195claesi

Hello 195claesi, thank you so much for your wonderful review it made my day!

You are welcome and we are looking forward to have you as our guest anytime and anyday, you are more than welcome!!

Kind regards!