2,290 results
All reviews arlanda express train station junior suite family room perfect location baltic cruise nice breakfast business trip stayed one night old town small room single room breakfast room min walk gamla stan yogurt kungsgatan
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent staff, clean quiet room, comfy bed. Not cheap, but there again nothing is cheap in Stockholm.

The breakfast was excellent good choices fresh and tasty

However, I was disappointed with the two evening meals I had. Both could have been hotter. One evening I had the Swedish standard of meatballs, they were ok but the mashed potato was at best warm, but like most British people did not complain at the time. The second night I had the burger again, could have been hotter and as such tasted under seasoned.

The last night I had more time to eat out and found an excellent restaurant nearby.

To sum up would I stay here again, yes. Would I eat in in the evening, no! If I had not eaten in I would have given the hotel a higher score!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We spent very nice days in this hotel. The staff was professional I loved the design, there were sentences from songs on the wall. The breakfast was amazing!
The weak point was that there wasn't fridge in the a room and I would have been happier if there is a kettle as well. But the hotel is in the centre, the bus station is just 3 minutes walk and there is a shop in the opposite side.

Room Tip: One side of the hotel faces to another building.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic hotel, right in the heart of Stockholm, about 3 mins walk from the high speed train that goes to the airport. So within 25 minutes you can get to the hotel from the airport.
The hotel itself is lovely. Great atmosphere. Very tastefully decorated. The room we stayed in, 5017, is tucked away right at the back of the hotel on the top floor. It was really quiet and spacious and exactly what we were looking for. Possibly the best thing of all about the hotel was the breakfast. Wowzers! Amazing choice with lots of organic options, gluten free options, and about a dozen milk alternatives. I truly haven't seen anything like it!
I would stay here again in a heartbeat. For what you get and where it's located, it's excellent value for money.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very well located at Kungsgatan near central station, the shop area and at walking distance of Gamla Stan. Rooms are small but very nice. Very good breakfast. Nice somewhat hip atmosphere.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com