1,650 results
All reviews gold bar great location overlooking the square beautiful hotel nice bar central location superior room lounge area rooms are small shopping area old town quiet room long weekend gamla stan vasa museum breakfast buffet visiting stockholm
Reviewed 10 December 2016

I have stayed here a few times. This time I had room 210 which was a really odd room. It is basically a long corridor with a room just large enough for a bed at the end. It was very dark and gloomy and the lighting wasn't great. The room I have had before were much better - I'm not sure if it was a cheaper room or not.

The breakfast was a nice.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
FilippaHertzman, Service Manager at Nobis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Dear Ben,

Thanks a lot for your feedback regarding your stay and for compleimenting our scrumptios breakfast buffet.

Our 201 bedrooms have different shapes and sizes and some have, as you experienced, longer corridors such as the Standard Double room of number 210. We take great value in our guests preferences and will do our utmost to allocate a room with another layout during your next visit.

Hope to see you at Nobis Hotel soon.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

Very nice hotel in city center. OK rooms, however not possible to turn off AC during the night. Very nice staff, and the bar and lounge on ground level are very popular and something you should visit if you stay at the hotel. Ok for business and for private visits to Stockholm

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review of Nobis Hotel! Pleased to hear you enjoyed our centraln location, members of staff as well as our Gold Bar and Lounge. The goal is to install AC switches in all our rooms, and hopefully by your next visit you'll be able to turn it off/on as you wish. If not, we'll come up and assisit in a heartbeat!

Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Really elegantly designed hotel in the heart of Stockholm. Lots of interesting shops, restaurants and attractions just within minutes of walk. The old town is also a mere 10 minute walk across the bridge.

I had booked a deluxe room with view but was bumped up one level thanks to SPG Gold status. The room was spacious. I loved all the decor especially the lights. The bed was big and very comfortable. The only thing was that the King-sized bed came with two single duvets instead of one big one. I'd heard of this particular oddity with some Scandinavian hotels but this was my first time to experience it.

The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Overall the stay was excellent. I'd stay in this hotel again without a doubt.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Gordon,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback in regards to your recent stay. Great to hear you enjoyed staying in one of our One Room Suites composed by design trio Claesson Koivisto Rune.
Our duvets do indeed come in a pair, however, a king size option is available on request.

You are more than welcome to return, and we hope it will be sooner than later!

Reviewed 4 December 2016

I’ve stayed at the Nobis Hotel several times in the past and the reason I keep returning is because of their efficiency. Coming from a hotel that is drenched in ‘Swedishness,’ it’s no surprise that this efficiency is effective – after all, the word for efficient is the same as effective in Swedish. The hotel synthesises the historical with the modern through its Revolution-style exterior and its quintessential Scandinavian style interiors, imparting a wholesomely Swedish experience for travellers. The lounge, sauna and gym were all quintessentially Swedish and relaxing simultaneously. The hotel is wonderfully situated in the middle of Stockholm, just a stone’s cast away from well known restaurants and stores.

I was given a disabled room upon arrival but requested a change. While disabled room is much more spacious than a regular room, I preferred a non-automatic door and a glass shower. The hotel staff were more than willing to assist me with the change but the hotel was, unfortunately, fully booked up for the first day. They offered and arranged a room-switch for the next day. Although I was greeted with efficiency and warm smiles when interacting with the front desk, I felt that there was a lack of recognition and personal touches. This is most likely due to the fusing of their guest experience, concierge and front desk teams. That said, I would like to extend a special thanks to Jonathan for suggesting Christmas markets to go to as well as a good time to walk-in at Matbaren.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank D W

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent stay at Nobis Hotel.
We are delighted to hear you had a great experience and enjoyed our Scandinavian design, facilities, fantastic location and efficiency throughout, and happy you got to experience the Christmas Markets as well as a visiting Michelin Star restaurant Mathias Dahgren's Matbaren. It can be quiet hard to get to know all guests with over 200 bedrooms and a large rotating team, however, we strive to provide our guests the best service possible, and recognition is something we work on on a daily basis.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Nobis is a very nice hotel with helpful and pleasant stff. They have a very good breakfast buffet with all kind of stuff. I stayed on the 5th floor with a great view over Norrmalstorg. The location is lso perfect for shopping :-)

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Margrét,

Thank you for your review of your stay and for complienting our staff, hotel and location. Happy breakfast was to your delight too!

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Stockholm and Nobis Hotel very soon.