All reviewsmetro stationcoffee machinet banabudget hotelshort staywithout windowsyogurtvisit stockholmdouble roomcomfortable hotelminute walkcentral stockholmconvenient locationbuffet breakfastfridhemsplanstopssankt
Reviewed 21 March 2018

It was a very nice stay. The people where very friendly. The room was very comfterble. Also breakfast was very good. The location of the hotel is also good, nearby a metro station, so you are very quickly in the city of Stockholm.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Not so far from the center by feet or public transport. Just noisy because of work in the building next to the hotel. Nice open space on the first floor for coffee or tea break when you want for free.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2018

When you make reservations for two adults and a child, you simply get a room for two persons with a very small double bed. I guess the bed is 140cm, and just a little bit smaller then the room. When I booked the room for two adults and a child of two, I did ask for a small crib for our two-year-old, through booking.com. But they had not read that. Actually, they could not find my reservations easily. If I wanted a crib, I should have contacted them directly when I made the booking, I was told. And, of course I had to rent that crib. That was fine for me, but my question was how to fit a crib in that room. Their "standard room" is a real tiny room. The persons from housekeeping could only fit it in with a lot of effort. The lady behind the reception did not have a real good mood, she was not friendly at all and with a deep sigh she helped us. I did not have to pay the rent for the crib, but this "standard" room is too small for 3 persons and a crib. There was not any space to move anymore. There is also a tiny desk in the room, but how you have to use that is unclear to me. There was a stand for a suitcase, but above it, there is a cabinet, so impossible to open your suitcase. Everything is small in this hotel, the elevator is small, the hallways are cramped and the breakfast tables are too low, even for a normal sized person, like me. The light of the bed was installed in such a way that you cannot sit straight up in your bed, the shower bar came of the wall and a clothes knob came of the wall as well. And yes, there is free wifi, but at the end of the hallway not much is left of the signal.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I stayed at the hotel for two nights whilst visiting Stockholm. The rooms are cozy and clean, which was exactly what I hoped for and at the price that it is, itsgood. I can recommend staying here if you don't plan on spening too much time in the room.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ben J
Reviewed 4 February 2018

We chose it mainly for the location and the price. It is close to a metro station
The hotel is simple but modern
The rooms were clean and the staff friendly
The breakfast was very good with plenty of choices. Better than in many 4-star hotels
This is the right place if you want to be central in Stockholm and are not willing to spend a furtune.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family