“Nice lunch!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I had a lunch in this nice asian restaurant and was not disappointed. This is very good place and it was a bit of surprise they do not have more customers during the busy lunch hour. Great to have vegetarian alternatives in their lunch meny.

There are newer reviews for Tjabba Thai

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

The location is ok! The service was good, not the best! But the food! Espetacular!We order 2 dishes and it was hard to decide which one was the best!
Loved it!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Proberbly the best thai food in town. Have been here many times still very good. Friendly staff, ambiance so so but the food is great very authentic and tasty.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We were excited to have some Thai to give some variety as we have been Europe for sometime now. I specifically asked the waitress to make sure that the noodle soup was not spicy which meant no chillis and peppers but when the soup was served it didn't taste spicy until my 4 year old was complaining that it was spicy. There were round peppercorns in the soup which I tried to identify and picked out but unsuccessful. When I told the waitress she said no chili but I said there were peppercorns but she just ignored it until another nice waitress confirmed it. The waitress we had had an attitude so I don't recommend this restaurant. There's nothing worst than a waitress w bad attitude and food that you end up paying but is not what you asked for.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Nice Thai restaurant in Stockholm. Big portioneren and very yummie. Nice atmosphere and very friendly staff.