Stayed for a long weekend. Stockholm is awesome if a little expensive for us UK visitors. Clothes shopping is great and fairly priced. Food and drink i.e.. restaurants, are the blow. Anyway, to the hotel:
* Location: some would prefer to be in the thick of it but we enjoyed the quiet location and 15/20 min stroll to town.
* Staff: polite, attentive and always happy to help e.g. fixing restaurant / spa reservations.
* Restaurant: food was excellent. I recommended to my Stockholm friends that the make a visit.
* Beds: very comfortable - they have mattress toppers.
Could do better:
* Rooms: without wishing to extensively reiterate previous comments... I'd prefer a normal sink - I think this is a triumph of over design vs practicality. The reading lights above the bed are great for those of you who like banging your head. Overall, nice rooms - just a few minor flaws but nothing to be concerned about.
Tip: ask for a room on the 1st or 2nd floor (or 2nd / 3rd for those outside of UK) as they will feel much more private than those on the ground floor.More