“Recommended by friends...satisfied ”
Review of Rakultur

Rakultur
Ranked #306 of 3,252 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: USD 14 - USD 71
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Ostermalm
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

I was on a budget and tried the soft shell crab sushi and duck sushi. It was good sushi, also bearing in mind I haven't eaten rice for a couple of weeks, and made me miss Asian food! I haven't had duck sushi before but it was really good.

Didn't wait too long for the food to arrive.

Staff were polite and friendly and made good recommendations.

The location is good too. Near buses and the green T-line.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Got word of this resturent from a customer I was helping out, he said.. if you like sushi this is the place.. So what to do right! and so I went.. :D

I was led to a table in the garden, because this evening was nice and warm, and the waitress handed me the menu and invited me to look it over to decide what I wanted this night..

The menu is short, but that's because it's changed with the produce they get fresh, but the wine card is quite extensive, and also pretty varied ;)

But I spotted the beer selection, and they are working closely with a Belgian brewery and they had a speciel beer brewed for them.. so no real choice here.. beer it was.. I mean it goes well with seafood so :)

I settled for the Chef's menu, as it a 3 course meal, prepared by the chef after his fancy.. this turned out to be an amazing choice..

The starter, was a sashimi styled plate, with different types of fish and some crisp salmon skin with salmon roe in it, and 1 other type of roe in some other crisp skin..

The main .. was simply amazing, I mean just look at the picture.. everything was perfect in every way.. form, execution and taste.. everything had a harmony to it.. and every one a unique twist too it..

And then came a small light dessert and some suggested green tea, just when you thought you where done with inputs for this chef's hand, he delivered a sweet and light finish..

This dear reader, is one of the best places I have ever had sushi, in all my travles so far.. I will implore you to try it out if you happen to be in Stockholm..

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

This was my third visit to Råkultur so we came prepared for a great meal and were still amazed!

This time we had reserved seat at the chef's table where a fixed tasting menu is served. For 695kr a pop this is a steal!

Our 12 year old daughter had her first oyster and loved it!

Reviewed 25 May 2016

The serving staff is partly the same as in the restaurant upstairs (award-winning in White Guide and Michelin starred Esperanto) so service is very professional.

The sushi chefs work in an open kitchen and I often like being seated in the bar over-looking the sushi magic.

I believe this restaurant only serves lunch and they do not take reservations. Hence, it is a good idea to arrive a couple of minutes before 12 to be sure to get a seat. Tables are placed very tightly together so the setting is not great for a business or a too personal conversation.

The food is amazing and prices very reasonable too for the quality. In my opinion, this is the only place in Stockholm serving authentic, high-end sushi as you would get it in Japan.

A favourite lunch spot!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I had a great sushi dinner at Råkultur and the staff was very friendly. Not cheap but good value for money and the atmosphere is very nice.