“Friday night out”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Södermalm
Description: Food, Beach and Bar! Open all year around. På Thaiboat kan du uppleva Thailand fast pa hemmaplan. Stoppa fötterna i sanden. Öppna en kall Singha eller njut av en drink gjord på färska frukter. Titta upp mot palmerna och känn hur du mentalt förflyttas till en sandstrand i Thailand igen. Passa sedan på att njuta av äkta thaimat tillgagade av vara kockar som flygs in till varje säsong. De håller igång grytorna och wokarna från lunch till sen kväll 7 dagar i veckan under högsäsong.
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I was here for the first time with a big group of friends. Loved the place. Cosy authentic atmosphere, a bit tight of space but that's the charm of it reminding of Thailand :) service was good, food came very quickly but the drinks took quite long (10mins after the food was served?). Took my favourite Pad Thai and that did not disappoint! One of the best Pad Thai's I've ever tasted in Stockholm! Will definitely go back!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I went to Thaiboat restaurant on a Saturday afternoon in August. The drinks were so good and fresh and the food was so tasty. The atmosphere was nice, people were relaxed and the people that worked there were veer nice as well, I just had a rely great afternoon and went home very happy.

1  Thank CelesteC381
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The Thaiboat was excellent - we were a group of 4 adults having our farewell dinner here and requested a decent table with water view which is what we got. The Thaiboat offers a unique dining experience and a great cocktail menu. We had a few starters and 4 mains - plenty to choose from for everyone including vegetarians. The food was divine, the service was fantastic and the experience was what we had hoped it would be. We paid $350 AUD/2,200 SEK for 4 which was steep however that is Stockholm for you. The mains were all a really good size and the flavours worked together beautifully. Tip - book in advance to get the time and table you would like, it is VERY popular especially when good weather. Thank you Thaiboat for a fab time. I will be back when we return to Stockholm.

2  Thank NatalieMc555
Reviewed 18 August 2017

ThaiBoat at Søder in Stockholm is the place to visit for dinner...or sunday brunch. Great Thai food, fairly priced and not to forget..the interior at the restaurant is just fantasic. Set at the waterfront they´ve built a beach right by the restaurant!

We also went here for a sunday brunch when they had a LIVE band called Royal Geezer, the place was just packed and music was just fantastic...felt like saturday night all over again! We will be back!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The view and general the environment was nice but the service was really average. I had a pad thai of vegeterian options and it was not even average. I didn't like it. For vegetarians there are not many options. I will not recommend this place for food but I recommend it just for the experience.