1,313 results
All reviews train station copenhagen airport shopping mall nice view over the city top floor nice hotel business hotel pedestrian street fantastic breakfast excellent location hotel is situated nice room stayed one night hotel room breakfast was included visiting malmo yogurt
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Good service at the reception when I checked in and out. Amazing view from my room and fantastic breakfast. Stayed one night in a Superior room at 18th floor. Best Scandic in Malmö I would say. You can simply reach the hotel by train.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Elisabeth_Persson, Manager at Scandic Triangeln, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear C_Ivarsson,
Thank you for taking the time to give a review of your stay with us! We highly appreciate feedback from our guests.

Hope to see you in our hotel soon again!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel. I would give 5 stars, if service at restaurant would be faster (they were more interested about young couple at bar desk than family that wants to eat). Breakfast was super super good! Children loved pancakes! Room was very nice and location great. Parking hall also good. If I travel again to Malmö, will I choose Triangeln. Service at reseption was friendly.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Tuikku,
Thank you for staying at Scandic Triangeln and thank you for your fantastic review! I am so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and we would love to welcome you back in the future!

Have a great summer!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Hotel is nice, well located if Copenhagen is fully booked hotelwise, and you are willing to take the train between Copenhagen and Malmo, and the breakfast kind of makes it worth traveling between Denmark and Sweden. The breakfast was awesome. My room was nice, could do with some updating, but nothing wrong with it. Price was really good and did I mention the breakfast? Really good value for money.

Room Tip: Better view high up
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Elisabeth_Persson, Manager at Scandic Triangeln, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Thorbjorg,
Thank you for staying at Scandic Triangeln and for taking the time to write a review.
Malmo is absolutely an alternative to Copenhagen and usaually also a lot more "Value for Money". The train station is located just behind the hotel and the train runs frequently 24/7 making it easy to travel between the two cities.

Hope to see you back in Malmo and our hotel soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

We flew here in April from London into Copenhagen, the flight was shorter than advertised taking approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes. Once you leave the plane in order to get into Malmo the train is right there where you can travel across for approximately £10.

We made the mistake of getting off at Malmo station, when in fact you can get off at the Triangln station which is literally a stones throw away from the hotel.

The hotel staff were polite and helpful, upon reading the reviews on this site I wanted to take advantage of a room on a high floor and this was accommodated with no hassle by the receptionist.

The lift gives you a beautiful view over Malmo and once in the rooms they were spacious and beautifully decorated.

Breakfast had an enormous selection and the food was of great quality, this alone was worth the stay.

Location you are adjoined to a lovely shopping mall and the city has plenty of places to explore.

As a football fan I managed to rope my partner into watching a Malmo FF game and again, transport was easy to the game and the atmosphere was fantastic and it was a great game of football.

There is a small gym on the 20th floor overlooking the city, I did take my gym gear with the full intention of going but due to commitments each evening to alcohol I wasn't able to fulfill this.

Overall, an extremely pleasant stay so much so that I have already booked to stay in the hotel again this August.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear T-Fare,
Thank you for staying with us at Scandic Triangeln and for sharing your experience. What a great review you have written and I am delighted that you enjoyed both our hotel and Malmo.
Welcome back and see you in August!