1,315 results
All reviews train station copenhagen airport shopping mall nice view over the city top floor nice hotel business hotel pedestrian street fantastic breakfast excellent location hotel is situated nice room stayed one night hotel room breakfast was included visiting malmo yogurt
Reviewed 27 June 2017

We flew here in April from London into Copenhagen, the flight was shorter than advertised taking approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes. Once you leave the plane in order to get into Malmo the train is right there where you can travel across for approximately £10.

We made the mistake of getting off at Malmo station, when in fact you can get off at the Triangln station which is literally a stones throw away from the hotel.

The hotel staff were polite and helpful, upon reading the reviews on this site I wanted to take advantage of a room on a high floor and this was accommodated with no hassle by the receptionist.

The lift gives you a beautiful view over Malmo and once in the rooms they were spacious and beautifully decorated.

Breakfast had an enormous selection and the food was of great quality, this alone was worth the stay.

Location you are adjoined to a lovely shopping mall and the city has plenty of places to explore.

As a football fan I managed to rope my partner into watching a Malmo FF game and again, transport was easy to the game and the atmosphere was fantastic and it was a great game of football.

There is a small gym on the 20th floor overlooking the city, I did take my gym gear with the full intention of going but due to commitments each evening to alcohol I wasn't able to fulfill this.

Overall, an extremely pleasant stay so much so that I have already booked to stay in the hotel again this August.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Elisabeth_Persson, Manager at Scandic Triangeln, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear T-Fare,
Thank you for staying with us at Scandic Triangeln and for sharing your experience. What a great review you have written and I am delighted that you enjoyed both our hotel and Malmo.
Welcome back and see you in August!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Rooms ok. Location ok. Bar is supposed to be open until 23.00. A few minutes before 23 a hard working colleague is refused to be served a beer because the barman already had called last call. At breakfast gusts are first chased around before closing time at 10.00 because the staff must set tables for lunch at 09.45. At 10.15 guests are chased out of the room not being allowed to finish their coffee or newspaper in peace.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Holger,
Thank you for staying in our hotel and for taking the time to write a review.
I´m sorry you we´re disappointed with the service in the bar and in the breakfast restaurant. I will address both situations to the team and make sure we are a bit more flexible in our approach in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Been here a couple of times and always I got a room high up in the building with a great view. Room are typical modern Scandinavian Scandic standard. Very light and environment friendly. Check in and out have always been effective at Triangeln for me and the service in the resuarant the same. Food is good but do not expect something top notch but good with a deans price. Alcohol is as always expensive in Sweden and they do have a nice wine list even if it is limited there are some really good wines presented. I also have been there on a fair and the conference center have always done a good job and the conference lunch buffet have always been up to my expectations. If you like Scandic this is one of the best Scandic I stayed at.

Stayed: February 2017
Elisabeth_Persson, Manager at Scandic Triangeln, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Dear Christer,
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your kind review!
We love when our guests return. It´s the best proof of our day to day aim to deliver great service and experience for our guests.

Hope to see you soon again!