“Great food!”

Govindas
Ranked #1 of 241 Restaurants in Lund
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I visit Govindas on a regular basis. The reason I go there is because of the tasty food, great staff, and they offer vegetarian as well as vegan meals. You always leave Govindas satisfied in mind, body and soul. The daily meal consist of grains, such as rice/quinoa/bulgur, a vegetable stew/curry/ or a gratin. Best time to go is a bit after rush hour i.e. around 13. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I went there several times with my Indian friends from work. The people are very friendly and nice and the food is also quite good. Maybe a bit too little spices (not at all hot), but other than that I can highly recommend it. It gets very crowded at lunch time, so I recommend you to arrive early in order to get a table

Reviewed 14 May 2017

The food was very good. The dishes tasted amazing, having genuine flavors and especially the bread is heaven! It might not have many things to choose from, but this is not at all a problem, as it always amazes with the food that is served.
The staff is also extremely nice and smiley and accommodate immediately your every need.
It is a self-service restaurant, as most of this category in Lund. You better avoid going between 12:00-13:00 as it is quite crowded and there is not so much space. But it is worth it!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Just walking by my nose picked up the scents from the kitchen telling me this would be a great lunch! Stepping in to Govindas, the friendly welcoming atmosphere made me feel I was back in India (where I have not been for a long time but I am always longing to go back). Apparently you are served the daily special, and everything is vegetarian so it serves (nearly) all. Included in the price was a small salad (fresh), soup (lovely) and rice, stew, and pickles and a popadum. I did not leave hungry and it was cheap too. And really tasty! I would go back to Lund only to have lunch here again, I think. Great place that warmed my heart for a bit :)

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Always fast and super friendly service. The owner is the nicest guy around and has a smile for all his customers. You get huge portions of delicious vegetarian food that will last you all day.