“Great breakfast of good quality”
Review of Creperiet i Lund

Creperiet i Lund
Ranked #5 of 226 Restaurants in Lund
Price range: USD 5 - USD 17
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The food-street in Lund is Klostergatan and on number 14 you find our cosy little crêperie. In the mornings we serve the best breakfast buffet in Lund and after this we turn on the griddles where we prepare the most delicious galettes and crêpes you can imagine all day long. Brunch, lunch, dinner, bar until late!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Buffet was very nice - selection of yoghurt/müsli, bread, spreadings, fruit, coffee, tea, juice and smoothie shots, and made to order delicious crepes and scramble eggs. Everything of nice quality. Great value when you're a guest at Hotell Oskar especially as it is included in the room price. Recommendable

1  Thank finnifer7

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Nice breakfast, we didn't had it all, it was too much. It tasted good.
We also had dinner, pancakes so we can assure they where nice too

Reviewed 4 October 2017

When I asked if they do the breakfast at that time, a girl with blond hair and glasses just shouted "NO", and looked very annoyed. Maybe it was my bad that I didn't check the menu well, but I believe that it should not be so bad to ask such type of question in a cafe. I believe I did not have to be shouted. When I left and I said hej då to say good bye but she ignorerad. The crepe was nice but it was 166 kr. I don't think it is worth coming back for me.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Crepériet serves some GF buckwheat galettes True to the french tradition. Also, the names Are True to the cause - Chanel, Saint Lauren...
They have great vegetarian and vegan options too (vegans Are made from
The vegetarian options). Good prices. Nice and relaxed vibe.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

The calm friendly atmosphere was a fabulous start to a day full of travel! Great food and friendly service.