“Amazing place”

Cuisines: European, Scandinavian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Outstanding service combined with a harmonious atmosphere and great tasting food.

The two ladies who served us were exceptional in the service they gave, not only us but everyone we saw them interacting with. We came without having booked a table but one of the ladies, Gina, arrange a table for us in spite of it being Friday night and fully booked. It seemed like an intense evening for the ladies serving us but they nevertheless kept their smiles throughout.

The only thing keeping me from giving a 5/5 rate is the somewhat smeary risotto and the lack of bread for the goat cheese. The vegetarian pizza was amazing!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I love their evening menu: the courses are small and you are expected to order several of them, to make up the meal. All the dishes I had were delicious, and the price level is fairly good, considering the location and quality.
My gripe is about the inflexibility of the serving staff. We had booked a large table (something like 12 people) for a work dinner. In the end, several (4-5) additional people turned up, as often happens. I did not expect this to be a big deal, but the serving staff made it quite unpleasant and actually told the last person to turn up to go away. I was not impressed. Yes, the restaurant was fairly full, but solutions can be found if the will is there. They refused to put more chairs at the table, so we moved some over ourselves. It worked out, but no thanks to the waiter. I won't be going back there again for a work meal.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Great place to meet for a drink after work or have a meal. Likely the best summer sidewalk cafe in Lund. Lunch specials are a good value and tasty. The pizza is also good.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Good food, fantastic pizza BUT no disable toilet!!!! And they more or less did'nt give any notice to my remark. THAT'S BAD!! Just raised their shoulders a bit.......

I've been around in the world and have seen wonderful solutions on how to make a toilet possible for wheelchairs, so it is no exuse to say it is an old building. Come on!!!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

My mother and I went there for lunch on a rainy day (last Tuesday, Sept. 19th). Other restaurants chose to close their lunch hours early, but the waitress at Ved was kind enough to take us in the last five minutes, though all of the other tables had left or were leaving. SShe suggested the bacon pizza, which was amazing. My mother had the mushroom tortellini, which was mouthwatering. The waitress was so kind and friendly. And for what we got the food was very reasonably priced. If you are traveling through Lund, this is a nice, chic, friendly place.