“Love this basement restaurant ”

Restaurang Rauhrackel
Ranked #47 of 251 Restaurants in Lund
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We come here a lot. My kids actually love this place. They serve almost everything down to 1/4 size. They have drawing paper and crayons for the children and they open at 5pm all things that a small children's family need/want. Helpful staff and great food is a bonus.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

I live in Lund and like this restaurant. We went for our anniversary dinner and had reserved a table. Our food arrived 45 minutes after our reservation time. When we asked the waiter why it took so long, he replied it was because my husband had some soup. It was 20 minutes before the soup arrived, he ate in 5 min. and then another 20 min. wait for our food. Two tables that came in after us were served and finished before we got our food. Disappointing when you are expecting a nice night out. However, the beer and food were good. Hope they can improve the service!

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

How we've lived in Lund for 2 1/2 years and not visited here until now is a mystery. It will remain high on the list of places from now on. The beer is terrific with a great selection on tap. The food is classic and authentic as well. My wife, son and I joined some friends for a Friday after work. The place was jammed but we had reserved a table (definitely recommend this). Starting with some pretzels is a must. I had the honey ribs while my wife and son each had a burger. It was all very good. To top it off, the service was great too, very much above average for Sweden. I definitely recommend.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Without a doubt the best Wienerschnitzel I've had outside Austria or Germany. Very authentic feel to the place as well, adds to the experience.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Really enjoyed their wiener schnitzel with potatoes, saurkraut, soup and apple strudel and ice cream. All very delicious and generous portions. Friendly staff.