“Good greek food! ”

Ranked #11 of 249 Restaurants in Lund
Price range: USD 3 - USD 27
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: I årtusenden har det grekiska köket skänkt matglädje åt människor i Grekland och i andra länder. Moussaka, souvlaki, grekisk sallad och tzatziki är några av de rätter som blivit klassiker. Ta chansen och upptäck mitt lands kulinariska smaker. En bit av Grekland i Lunds centrum. Detta året (2018) kan vi stolt fira vårt silverjubileum. I 25 år har vi funnits med på Lunds restaurangkarta.
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Went for a dinner with my vegan daughter an early Friday evening. The restaurant very popular so packed with guests - both inside and outside - but we managed to get a table for two. Despite busy hour very friendly and attentive service. We enjoyed gemista which is vegetarian paprika with rice, vegetables and potatoes - delicious. Also had mediterrannean special which was a nice selection of souvlaki, bifteki, lambchops, and moussaka - recommended if you want to try different dishes. Very well made and tasty.

Based on the mixture of guests and menu options - this is a great place to go whether as family (with kids) or with friends.

Recommended!

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Good classic greek food! I would recommend the Stifado and the Moussaka as these were excellent and takes you back to Greece. Unfortunately, the kitchen was unable to serve several dishes (including the popular Meze) even on a thursday and the dessert menu is very disappointing.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

If you wanna go to a legendary and local restaurant in Lund. It must be Mediterranean. It's not like the best you will ever find. But it is a place that you won't forget that easily. Lovely food. Very nice personal. Always a joy to visit and eat there. Everyone in Lund now that place because of it's good food. :) ...

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We went there with a couple of friends.
The service was ok, nothing special, although we had to wait for some time, that was not a problem.
I ate spinach lasagna, they were good although I know how to do cook them cheaper and better myself.
After having the main course, we waited for too long and had to ask for the bill despite the restaurant was not crowded at all.

The thing that really annoyed me is that they made us pay for tap water. This is not written anywhere, nobody told us and it's far from a standard here. The owner really didn't care about us and how to talk to customers.

I won't recommend this restaurant, although this might be my own experience. Maybe that the other dishes are awesome, I do not know.
Have a good day!
Steven

1  Thank Steven D
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Family meal. Burger, mousaka, beef stew were tried. Burgers herby and garlicky with nice tsatziki. Mousaka good. Beef stew amazing, but maybe a touch too.much clove/cinnamon. Friendly staff.