Lowest prices for your stay
Official Site
USD 115
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
USD 116
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
USD 104
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Hotels.comUSD 115
eDreamsUSD 104
HurbUSD 118
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We stay there for 6 days in 3 different rooms. This hotel is what Helsingborg is about, friendliness. All the staff including from the reception, dining and maintenance were all very warm and helpful. Hotel is very clean and well maintained. All three rooms were different in a good way. We must say this hotel was a right choice. It is located 5 minutes walk from central station and food and grocery are stone throw away.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Teodor I, Chef at Hotell Stadsparken, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Hi Liza!

Thank you so much for your extensive review. I really appreciate you mentioning the staff. They are so important to us, and they are what makes us so great. We want every meeting with our guests to be both honest and friendly. You are most welcome to come back to stay with us whenever you have the opportunity, and we look forward to it. All the best! /Teo

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Friendly reception. Room was in annex across the road, which was beautifully modernized - room decor and fittings exceptionally good. Breakfast also excellent. Convenient location in quiet street and near station and old town.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Teodor I, Chef at Hotell Stadsparken, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Hi! I was very glad to read you enjoyed staying with us, and taking the time to write your review. Our breakfast, staff and design is very important to us and especially appreciate you naming these. I look forward to welcoming you back with us! My best regards/ Teo

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Stayed inThe Duxiana for three nights during our recent stay in Helsinborg.
Everything was perfect, the room, bathroom facilities, the beds were very comfortable, and a good night sleep was guaranteed.

Breakfast was extremely good, there was a comprehensive selection of both hot and cold foods, many being homemade, which was a nice touch, and very tasty.
There were also gluten free options available.

The staff were all very helpful, friendly and efficient, nothing was too much trouble.
special mention and thank you to Susanne in breakfast and Elin on reception.

We stayed in a room across the road to the main hotel, facing the inner courtyard.
The room was very quiet.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Teodor I, Chef at Hotell Stadsparken, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

I really am happy to hear everything was perfect during your stay with us. I especially appreciate you mentioning the staff, which are very important to me. I´ll naturally let Susanne and Elin hear you mentioning them specifically. The breakfast and the selection is something we have worked with and I am so glad you enjoyed it. All the best and I hope you come back to stay with us soon again! My best regards / Teo

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We booked a standard room and was upgraded to a superior room when we checked in. Smooth check-in and serviceminded staff. The room was nice and clean. The beds comfy but the pillows was too flat. We had a room on the other side of the street from the main building. We liked that this was a smaller hotel. The roomprice is a bit high.
Due to the HX festival there was high music in the nearby park during the nights we stayed. Impossible to sleep and we had to wake up early since we were going to attend the football tournament, Eskilscup.
The breakfast buffé was very good.
I think it's very unproffesional of the the staff in the breakfast room to discuss a new employee and complain in front of the guests!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Teodor I, Chef at Hotell Stadsparken, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you so much for your extensive and informative review. I am very grateful you let us know about everything you enjoyed.
During the HX-festival the noice level can be higher than usual and I am sorry it was disturbing to you. If you were to come stay with us again during the same time period we´ll make sure to arrange another room for you.
I am also very glad you told me about the staff discussing employees during your time with us. It is completely unacceptable and goes against everything we stand for. It makes me so upset to hear and I will make sure to find out everything I can about this! You will not experience something like this ever again with us. My best regards / Teo

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Stayed at the hotel several times during the past years. It's a nice hotel, central location and close to all the local restaurants, coffee shops etc. Morning buffet is good and includes all that you need.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Teodor I, Chef at Hotell Stadsparken, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you so much for your review. I am really glad you are coming back to stay with us on a regular basis and we enjoying having you with us. My best regarsd / Teo